Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Zagato

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2018, 02:41 PM
Vantagelvr will become famous soon enoughVantagelvr will become famous soon enough
Zagato

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Aston-....c100276.m3476

For 1.1 million you can keep the ugly front grill , even uglier rear diffuser and those Batmobile rear lights and dont get me started on that interior .
I’ll stick with my 07 Vantage tks .

Old 03-12-2018, 02:46 PM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
Interesting, personally I feel that Zagato is one of the most beautiful cars ever made

Old 03-12-2018, 03:05 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
There is at least one on the road near me. One passed me on the highway near my house with MA license plate. They had a dog in the passenger seat. The other one I think was sold locally, the same/similar color as the ebay ad.

I am not such a big fan of the Zagato AM's, just a difference in design opinion. Not that I would turn it down!

Old 03-12-2018, 06:02 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
I know this car from the west coast, its the typical launch color early Vanguish Zagato with a "standard" interior. Its really not rare in Zagato standards, as many of the 100 built were in this color. There were 20 so far sent to the US, not 10.

The very rare ones are a special Q color and to make the car have punch. Just like the Volcano V12 Zagato, another standard launch color, many production models used that color, to me, it was not radical enough for a Zagato. Especially the early ones built in 2012.

That said, the V12 Zagato, especially in a special tri-color is the best looking and most rarest modern AM Zagato.

Old 03-13-2018, 07:54 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
The one that passed me on the highway was dark blue.

Old 03-14-2018, 02:51 AM
HansCH is on a distinguished road
Interesting car - would be challenged by the interieur...