Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Just picked up a DB11 with pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 02:12 PM
larryg is on a distinguished road
I find the DB11 to be quite attractive. IMO they clearly missed with the new Vantage.

Old 04-06-2018, 02:14 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like the majority of DB11's are with the black roof. Same with the Evora 400.

Old 04-06-2018, 02:26 PM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
Looks great! Congratulations!

Old 04-06-2018, 05:16 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful DB11, Nicely "specked" I love the all black roof as well. Have fun with it!

Old 04-06-2018, 06:51 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
Looks like the majority of DB11's are with the black roof. Same with the Evora 400.
The floating roof, by being black, looks great on the db11. Its an option to have it black when choosing colors. AM D.C. got some of thier stock done like that, and it looks great. Also, they opted for some gunmetal dark grey wheels, instead of the standard black with polished spokes faces. (Which are horrible).

OP----- Please shoot a couple great pics of your ceiling, I saw one in a showroom yesterday, and its LEATHER!!!!! Had a nice design to it, which may be an option for anyone who wants thier headliner redone like mine is.

Thanks

Old 04-06-2018, 09:33 PM
shawnmkrt is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah my car came with the silver wheels with black spokes looked god awful so part of the deal I had the dealer powdercoat them black

Old 04-06-2018, 10:01 PM
Check out this spec interior very sexy https://www.astonmartinranchomirage....RMFAW0JGL04747

Last edited by shawnmkrt; 04-06-2018 at 10:25 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:11 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by shawnmkrt
Yeah my car came with the silver wheels with black spokes looked god awful so part of the deal I had the dealer powdercoat them black
Get the wheels glass coated asap! This will help you protect the finish, while at the same time allowing for ONLY water and soap to wash them. Help tremendously. Wheels Off , clean, apply coating to barrel and outside parts, then let cure and you'll love it.

You can do this yourself if you want, not hard at all.

I would use 22PLE HPC, or Kamikaze for the coating. Let me know if you would like instructions for doing this.

Old 04-06-2018, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
Get the wheels glass coated asap! This will help you protect the finish, while at the same time allowing for ONLY water and soap to wash them. Help tremendously. Wheels Off , clean, apply coating to barrel and outside parts, then let cure and you'll love it.

You can do this yourself if you want, not hard at all.

I would use 22PLE HPC, or Kamikaze for the coating. Let me know if you would like instructions for doing this.

Awesome I'll try this or have my guy who details the car do it fo rme.

Old 04-07-2018, 10:49 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Congrats!!

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 04-07-2018, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by shawnmkrt
Awesome I'll try this or have my guy who details the car do it fo rme.
PM me or email me velocitybts@yahoo.com Just want to make sure you know what to ask your detailer. He may be the best, but again may not know certain things that you can ask him to find out. At least you will be knowledgable. Check out my Special Vehicle Care 101 threads on here. There are 2 out of 5 done so far.

Old 04-10-2018, 07:53 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
While I prefer the older designs, the exterior of the DB11 is growing on me. The new Vantage is a complete miss though.

Enjoy YOUR new car. You love it and so will most others.

Old 04-10-2018, 10:14 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by deckman
While I prefer the older designs, the exterior of the DB11 is growing on me. The new Vantage is a complete miss though.

Enjoy YOUR new car. You love it and so will most others.
Sometimes the new designs are a bit Marmite at first, and then over time, they grow on you!

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 04-10-2018, 10:19 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
Sometimes the new designs are a bit Marmite at first, and then over time, they grow on you!
tomorrow there is going to be a ****load of videos/articles on the new vantage and how it drives as the info embargo ends

Old 09-15-2018, 04:53 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Great color combo but the reflection off the dash on the windshield must be a nuisance.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just picked up a DB11 with pics