Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

DBS Leaked

Old 06-17-2018, 11:06 AM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
How's that even possible? They've only been shown at the factory AFAIK. Are you in the UK? If you've really seen/sat in the new DBS Superleggera, then you can at least tell us at which dealer, otherwise it didn't happen.
They were showing it off at the Dover St. store for a while. But they were only letting invitees in.

Last edited by Mathman85; 06-17-2018 at 11:09 AM.
Old 06-17-2018, 11:55 AM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
There was an event in LA about 2 months ago where they were showing it to select invited guests. Heard it was Red w/black interior?

Old 06-17-2018, 03:26 PM
Logannz is on a distinguished road
I understand there was an event in Sydney, Australia a week or so back too.

Old 06-17-2018, 04:59 PM
Hedged is a jewel in the roughHedged is a jewel in the roughHedged is a jewel in the rough
[I]"There was an event in LA about 2 months ago ..."/I]

March, not exactly LA but close enough, and yes it is an aggressive eye-catching design. NDA but very few will be disappointed I think.

Old 06-17-2018, 05:53 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
How's that even possible? They've only been shown at the factory AFAIK. Are you in the UK? If you've really seen/sat in the new DBS Superleggera, then you can at least tell us at which dealer, otherwise it didn't happen.
Aston has special showings early to prospective buyers. Its a closed event and they take your phones and you sign non-disclosure statements.

Looks great, sounds great, IMHO its what the DB11 should have been. It has cues from all the new cars, and tastefully done, but aggressive.

The pic on here showing the black one under lights, is likely at the end of the assembly line where they inspect it.

There will be things people dont like about it, but alot will. Cant say more than that. Including me

Old 06-17-2018, 06:08 PM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
The owner of a dealership told me he had seen it at a showing in Florida, too, but I wasn't too sure if I believed him. Didn't know they showed it state-side, at all... maybe he was telling the truth, after all.

Old 06-17-2018, 07:21 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Mathman85
The owner of a dealership told me he had seen it at a showing in Florida, too, but I wasn't too sure if I believed him. Didn't know they showed it state-side, at all... maybe he was telling the truth, after all.
Last month or early June, AM of NA had a dealer training event for the new DBS in southern FL, so yes he was telling the truth.

The one I saw was the only one that is fully put together in the world at this time. I think public release is July or Aug

Old 06-17-2018, 09:52 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
June 26th

Old 06-18-2018, 07:35 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Saw that on FB a few days ago.

I'm glad the DBS gets new headlights. Looks great so far!

Old 06-18-2018, 10:34 AM
RolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura about
Jb

Good to know what will be showing up in the next James Bond movie!!

Old 06-18-2018, 11:12 AM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
That grill reminds me of the Zagato V12V. Very nice indeed.

Old 06-18-2018, 11:55 AM
rohnin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by J doubleU
There was an event in LA about 2 months ago where they were showing it to select invited guests. Heard it was Red w/black interior?
It’s true I got an invite but was unfortunately out of town

Old 06-18-2018, 08:33 PM
V12Vin is on a distinguished road
Was at the LA event as well. NDA-ed.

Old 06-25-2018, 01:07 PM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Redpants
Here it is again, another leaked shot of the front end:
https://www.carscoops.com/2018/06/ju...-superleggera/
Man if they could merge that front end with the rear of the new vantage, that'd be an instant homerun by Aston

Old 06-25-2018, 03:51 PM

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DBS Leaked