Picked up a db11 - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models
Sponsored by:

Picked up a db11

Old 09-12-2018, 05:41 PM
Gene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to behold
Picked up a db11

I finally made a decision. After looking at a Vanquish and a db9 GT I decided to replace the Ghost with a DB11. Will post some pictures when I get done detailing it. The 300 mile ride home with it was very nice.

Last edited by Gene G; 09-12-2018 at 05:47 PM. Reason: To add pictures
Old 09-12-2018, 05:43 PM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
nice. dont garage it like crazy actually use it please!

Old 09-12-2018, 05:50 PM
OnyxVantage is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Gene G View Post
I finally made a decision. After looking at a Vanquish and a db9 GT I decided to replace the Ghost with a DB11. Will post some pictures when I get done detailing it. The 300 mile ride home with it was very nice.
Congrats, enjoy and have fun. BTW, V12 or V8 ?

Old 09-12-2018, 05:53 PM
Gene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to behold
It is a v12. Now I have to remember how to attach pictures.

Old 09-12-2018, 06:14 PM
spyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of light
Congratulations! I love the DB11s road presence. I saw one the other day and it just had all heads turning (still so rare to see).

What color did you get?

Old 09-12-2018, 06:23 PM
sonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to behold
oh man I can't wait to see pictures, love your cars gene!

Old 09-12-2018, 09:12 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Are you keeping the V8V also? Interesting you'd replace your luxury cruiser with a GT!

Old 09-12-2018, 10:01 PM
cuddapah has much to be proud ofcuddapah has much to be proud ofcuddapah has much to be proud ofcuddapah has much to be proud ofcuddapah has much to be proud ofcuddapah has much to be proud ofcuddapah has much to be proud ofcuddapah has much to be proud ofcuddapah has much to be proud ofcuddapah has much to be proud of
Congrats Gene!

Old 09-13-2018, 06:37 AM
Definitely keeping the Vantage. It’s one of my favorite toys.

Old 09-14-2018, 07:52 AM
pearsonhaus is on a distinguished road
Congrats, looking forward to photos!! Happy day!!

Old 09-14-2018, 03:07 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Gene. We have a client in WPB area who has our tuning on his DB11 V12, and we are just working on a set of Cat deletes for him too, should sound insane!

2384 Government Street
Penticton, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)236-422-3341
Mobile: (1)-250-460-1775
www.velocityap.com

Old 09-14-2018, 06:08 PM

Traded the Ghost in on this DB11

Old 09-14-2018, 06:13 PM
pearsonhaus is on a distinguished road
It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy safely!!!!

Old 09-14-2018, 06:52 PM
Dalecannavan has a spectacular aura aboutDalecannavan has a spectacular aura aboutDalecannavan has a spectacular aura about
She’s a beauty Gene, congratulations.

Old 09-14-2018, 10:09 PM
Viper98912 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wait, Palmer personally did the final inspection?!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Picked up a db11

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.