Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Dbx

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2018, 12:13 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
that flip up spoler lip on the hatch is a freakin abomination... what the hell are they thinking?

Old 11-15-2018, 12:24 PM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
FYI, the tail and front are not going to look exactly like that. Aston has always put different shaped trim panels under the camo to prevent ppl from really seeing the true shape. For example, look at the older Rapide S or even the DB11 coupe and the DB11 Volante shy shots. The DB11 had covers all over the front grill and rear lights were the same DBX testing concept style, then for Volante they covered up the top rear spoiler to not show that the areoblade air induction had been deleted entirely and not just revised away from the 1/4 glass. On this DBX, I wouldn't be surprised if that flip in rear is just hiding some type of electric spoiler and the front lower area I'd see the plate mount section being added trim panels to hide a wider opening front grill. Anyways, wtv the case it should be on a Benz SUV/CUV platform

Old 11-15-2018, 01:15 PM
C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !
it's a shame any of these manufacturers are forced to make these things. if we could have all just stuck to wagons, we could have some gorgeous shooting brakes and wagons instead of these over-sized boxes, so moms can have a more 'commanding view' of the road.

"you think you hate it now, just wait until you drive it."

Old 11-15-2018, 08:48 PM
mjanis will become famous soon enough
Will I be able to get it with a V12 and a manual gearbox? Could be interesting......

Old 11-16-2018, 07:43 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
If I needed or wanted a suv I would go for a Mercedes G63. The Aston,Bentley,and Rolls are all nice cars but if you need a truck buy a truck.

Old 11-16-2018, 10:31 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gene G
If I needed or wanted a suv I would go for a Mercedes G63. The Aston,Bentley,and Rolls are all nice cars but if you need a truck buy a truck.
Hard to knock a G Wagon. I'm more of Range Rover person and would take a Range Rover for similar money to the Bentley.