Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin reports high 3Qtr Profits

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2018, 06:56 PM
ncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to all
Aston Martin reports high 3Qtr Profits

British supercar maker Aston Martin Lagonda (LSE:AML) said on Nov. 15 that its operating profit nearly tripled in the third quarter from a year ago, to 25.3 million British pounds ($32.9 million).
driven by strong demand for the new-this-year Vantage model, a two-seat V8-powered sports car, and new variants of its mainstay four-seat DB11.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/11/15/aston-martin-lagonda-profit-triples-on-high-demand.aspx

Good News For Aston Martin!

Old 11-17-2018, 02:50 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
I just wonder how many "sales" were to dealers that are still looking for buyers --- now the DB11s, Vantages, and perhaps DBS' just sitting on their dealer lots and off AML books. That said, I view the outlook for AML to be excellent. Just cannot bet on a stock with one-quarter results and all the pre-amping going public. Also, Brexit complication and changes may be hanging over them. My head may be too conservative.

Old 11-17-2018, 06:11 PM
ncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to all
I totally agree with betting on AML as an investment. As a fan and owner, I want AML to succeed and be around for many more generations of car ownership.

Old 11-17-2018, 06:20 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
I still wouldn’t mind having one stock certificate for garage art. I don’t think as an investment it makes much sense.