Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Just got my tab renewal bill

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 04:01 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
My Tax is $1400 in Minnesota. This is an extremely liberal state - I went through 35 Trump signs on my yard during the election - every evening they were taken down and replaced with Hillary signs which were replaced the next morning. Nobody else had the ***** to put a Trump sign up in the vicinity - luckily I did not get any physical property damage. This state is on par with California with craziness. That said in general our roads are well maintained given the weather which is amazing so the high taxes are used for something, but many lanes are being converted exclusively for biking, I guess because when it's 20 below zero, they guy who bikes need his own lane and cars don't.

http://www.newgeography.com/content/...ith-bicyclists

Old 01-25-2019, 09:17 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
hahahahaha God speed Prefurbia

Old 01-25-2019, 10:05 AM
dpath is an unknown quantity at this point
Since there are likely as many Trump haters as Trump supporters on this board, I highly recommend that we stay away from political statements. That being said, we all own expensive, exotic cars and should be prepared to pay high maintenance, insurance and tax bills. If you aren’t prepared for these costs, perhaps you should buy a less expensive car or live in a more tax friendly state like Florida or Montana.

Old 01-25-2019, 11:34 AM
07sportspack will become famous soon enough
I vote Florida with 12 drivable months.....and if you really need to, tag your vehicle through Montana.

Old 01-25-2019, 05:56 PM
docroc is an unknown quantity at this point
Consider yourself “fortunate”... if you happened to live in the State of Virginia as I do, you have a pay a yearly property tax bill for each car you own. My 2014 Vanquish was $6600 last year... that’s about as close to legal robbery as you are going to get...

Old 01-25-2019, 10:46 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by docroc
Consider yourself “fortunate”... if you happened to live in the State of Virginia as I do, you have a pay a yearly property tax bill for each car you own. My 2014 Vanquish was $6600 last year... that’s about as close to legal robbery as you are going to get...

Yes, it is-----That comes to over $500 a month; that's more than what most people pay for a whole car

Old 01-26-2019, 08:38 AM
Viper98912 is an unknown quantity at this point
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

(crossing Virginia off my list)

Old 01-26-2019, 12:15 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
thats more than my property taxes where on the house I live in now LOL
that is INSANE
what are the laws in Maryland like?

Old 01-26-2019, 02:14 PM
docroc is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by sonies
thats more than my property taxes where on the house I live in now LOL
that is INSANE
what are the laws in Maryland like?
MD and DC have no property tax, although insurance is a little higher... not that it matters when your property tax is close to $7K. Property tax on houses I believe is more in MD though.

The VA Car Tax is essentially a scam, both Dems and Reps in this area agree. Speaking with a colleague who owns a 458, the tax was considered to be lowered / dropped about 10 years ago but when you are getting a ton of free tax money that hopefully paying for VA roads / schools (or... a congresspersons slush fund), I’m sure that didn’t go quite so far unfortunately.

Old 01-26-2019, 05:44 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Here in Florida... under $150 per year and no income taxes... warm, sunny, drive year round, beaches...

we just don't want any more liberals

Old 01-27-2019, 01:43 PM
porkchopious is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MRCW
Here in Florida... under $150 per year and no income taxes... warm, sunny, drive year round, beaches...

Yeah, they keep moving to Florida like locusts, after they destroy the place they came from...

Old 01-27-2019, 02:41 PM
dpath is an unknown quantity at this point
Can we get back to talking about cars? Last I noticed this is an Aston Martin forum.

Old 01-27-2019, 03:04 PM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by dpath
Can we get back to talking about cars? Last I noticed this is an Aston Martin forum.
LOL First and foremost, this is the internet. Keep trying to herd the cats and you'll go crazy.

Old 01-27-2019, 03:06 PM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough

Florida, isn't that the place that gets hammered by hurricanes every year? Are there any roads that aren't straight?

Last edited by blue2000s; 01-27-2019 at 04:20 PM.
Old 01-27-2019, 08:17 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute

Florida, where driving fun goes to die. Light, straight road, light, straight road, light, straight road....might as well drive a 76 El Dorado.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.