Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Anyone in west palm beach?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2019, 05:15 PM
911ist is on a distinguished road
Anyone in west palm beach?

I've been eyeing this V12 for a while and it's been on ebay for a fairly long time. I think it's priced fairly but it does have an accident history although from the carfax it seems minor. Is there anyone in the area that can check out the car? Is this a reputable dealer?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Aston-...gAAOSwxn1bmARH

Thanks!

Old 04-16-2019, 09:31 PM
Ksa
Ksa is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn...seems like a great deal. Screw this..I am running over to get it.

Haha. But on a serious note, you should be jumping on it. Sorry can't help with checking it out in person.

Old 04-17-2019, 06:31 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Get it checked out at a nearby Aston dealer - if anything shows up it's their cost to fix. Might cost you $1,000 but could save you ten times that much.

Old 04-17-2019, 07:32 AM
Parvenu is on a distinguished road
I am not familiar with the seller, but I agree that you should get it checked out with the local West Palm Beach Aston dealer. I find their pricing to be very reasonable, not much different than an indy, and while I may be wrong I doubt that a PPI there will cost you $1,000. Certainly worth a call.

Old 04-17-2019, 09:12 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
My Aston was originally sold at Aston Martin palm beach... Frank is the service guy and a reasonable chap.

I had my PPI done at Aston Martin Orlando a few years ago and it was $200...

I would expect no more than 2 hours at thet published shop rate

Old 04-17-2019, 09:53 AM
RolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 911ist
I've been eyeing this V12 for a while and it's been on ebay for a fairly long time. I think it's priced fairly but it does have an accident history although from the carfax it seems minor. Is there anyone in the area that can check out the car? Is this a reputable dealer?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Aston-...gAAOSwxn1bmARH

Thanks!
I am about 15min from this shop. But I have never been by to visit. I'd be happy to help anyone out and at least see if its worth a PPI. Its listed for $104,900 on their site so it better be!

Aston of Palm Beach is excellent, very honest from my few dealings. I however have an indie mechanic who does all my work.

PM me and let me know.

12yr financing being offered... just what I needed. haha

Last edited by RolexDaytona1; 04-17-2019 at 10:02 AM.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:48 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
If you do a CPO inspection between $1,000 and $1,500 - you can likely get an Aston warranty for at least a year - will add $5K to the price but guarantee you will not have bought someone else's problem. If it was a used 2006 V8 for $30K not worth it, but a V12S is what I'd recommend going that route if available.

Old 04-17-2019, 08:13 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
If you do a CPO inspection between $1,000 and $1,500 - you can likely get an Aston warranty for at least a year - will add $5K to the price but guarantee you will not have bought someone else's problem. If it was a used 2006 V8 for $30K not worth it, but a V12S is what I'd recommend going that route if available.
Typically what's the minimum for the warranty is all the items on the PPI must meet the Aston standards and the car must have current documented service or the next service must be performed.