Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Seat Belt Question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2019, 10:40 PM
scotstern is on a distinguished road
Seat Belt Question

I have a 2010 Vantage V8 and the driver seat belt seems to have a twist in it. On the passenger side, the belt is smooth and the buckle is facing the right direction so that it can be fastened without twisting the belt. On the driver side, it appears to be attached to the area below the seat correctly as the label points in but the buckle is not on the right side of the belt and, therefore, you have to have a twist in it in order for it to work. Is this normal or do I have something wrong. Can this be fixed?

Old 06-06-2019, 07:55 AM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
You need to fold the belt in a triangle shape and force the buckle thru the belt to right itself to the inside position.

Old 06-06-2019, 10:59 AM
scotstern is on a distinguished road
Somethings, in life, are as simple as this but......I would have never thought of it. I can't thank you enough for this simple solution to a nagging problem! Thanks again for responding and providing such a simple fix!

Scot Stern