Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Covid 19

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2020, 08:23 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Covid 19

Pray that you all are taking precautions to keep yourself and family safe during this outbreak of Covid 19.
We will get through this. Maybe some extra garage time working on your baby.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-20-2020 at 09:35 PM.
Old 03-21-2020, 01:31 PM
semi-coherent is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks internet stranger!
It's been depressing, but hope it gets better for everyone.
It happens to be a good time to go out for a drive in the Bay Area though. There was a good number of sports cars enjoying the twisties on highway 9 yesterday...

Old 03-21-2020, 02:32 PM
MrRobot is on a distinguished road
Thank you.

The next few weeks will be like nothing we have ever seen. Please keep your elders isolated and keep yourselves indoors. There is no need to "go out for a drive" because it's empty. Just stay home and flatten the curve.

This has also brought about some real bad apples in the car community. Check this thread of car people hoarding masks for profit and throwing a "corona rally"
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
so disgusting it breaks my heart knowing thousands are going to die in the coming weeks and hospitals are already running out of masks. I know Miller Motorcars partners with these people. I will never give those scum another dollar.

Be safe people. And let's get through this. Wishing everyone and their families the best of luck.

Old 03-21-2020, 03:54 PM
M I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud ofM I Six has much to be proud of
Some folks' true colors come out in times like this. I own an LED factory in Shenzen. I have retooled half of my space to make KN95 and Disposable masks. Rather than do like most and go with double previous market value, I am selling at 20% below previous market value. I have insisted the vendors I sell to do the same.

I have sold 16 million units in the last 10 days that way. I am now booked for the next 6 weeks before I can take more orders. Most to Oman, Qatar and Saudi. Tried to get in with a USA order, but KN95 masks are not FDA approved, even though virtually the same mask as the N95. Plus the USA purchases are all brokered through 3M and a couple other larger companies. They are raping the government and making a mint. At least I can sleep at night. I am now trying to broker more factories in my district to swap over and do the same.

Hoping everyone stays safe. The hype is causing more damage than the disease ever will, but it's very good to be overly cautious.

Old 03-21-2020, 04:25 PM
Kalepsis is a name known to allKalepsis is a name known to allKalepsis is a name known to allKalepsis is a name known to allKalepsis is a name known to allKalepsis is a name known to all
Originally Posted by M I Six
I am selling at 20% below previous market value. I have insisted the vendors I sell to do the same.
That's fantastic. I wish other corporate executives cared enough about peoples' lives, but we live in a screwed up country built on profiting from suffering.

I wish there was a way for me to help beyond social distancing, but I'm not in a place to do any good. The one upside is that I can still enjoy driving the car on some beautiful back roads without coming into contact with anyone and potentially receiving/spreading the virus. Hope you all are staying safe, as well.

Old 03-26-2020, 04:03 AM
Emily White is an unknown quantity at this point
According to the current severe coronavirus spreading situation

The best virus protection masks for sale

The best virus protection masks for sale:
Please send us an official email if you are interested in us. We also hope to establish a long-lasting partnership and business relationship with you or your respected company.
As a company, we are not constant and we welcome new ideas as they help us grow our business together.
Our company is able to provide you with the required number of masks. Our organization has achieved great success.
Thanks for providing our customers with masks that are considered one of the best, easy to wear and available in different designs and color combinations. These masks can fully protect you from germs,
Bacteria, polluted air and other similar disadvantages.
Best virus protection mask:
1. Disposable protective coveralls long front zipper elastic waistband cuff isolation clothing
2. Disposable coveralls with hooded protective clothing, microporous, elastic wrists, short boots white
3.PFF2 medical mask
4.Thick disposable mask with 3 layers
5.FFP2 N95 Safety Mask 5-Layer Air Filter
6.FFP2 N95 Safety Mask 3-Layer Air Filter
7.FFP2 N95 Safety Mask 4-Layer Air Filter
There will be some new products coming later
Please contact me if you are interested, or you can visit https://92mask.com/ to get them. . .