Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Midwest Aston Martin Group

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2022, 12:16 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Midwest Aston Martin Group

For the past several years I've been putting together drives for about 30 Minneapolis region Aston Martin owners - mostly Vantages, and would contact through a web page we created and by phone and text with mixed results. This was completely independent from Morries Aston Martin, our local dealer. To make it easier (I think) for the owners in the region to communicate I created a Facebook Group 'Midwest Aston Martin Owners' instead. So if you are in the Minneapolis-St Paul vicinity as an owner and would like to be involved and meet on occasion (typically last minute for weather reasons) on a short drove to a place for breakfast, lunch, or dinner we would love to have y'all join.

We will be working with Morries Aston Martin's new management in joint efforts and were instrumental in getting them to be a distributor and installer of VelocityAP parts, as well as increasing their number of Aston specific events. We also try to coordinate with local events such as the Cars & Octane, Cars and Coffee, etc.

If you are a past or future Aston owner, you are also welcome. On these rides, we do not speed or drive crazy (there are plenty other local exotic cars groups for that).