Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

DB9 seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 04:46 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
DB9 seats

DB9 owners:

Has anyone found the DB9 seats to be extremely uncomfortable, like the leg bolsters are too high? They seem to rub on my leg/hipbone joint and I aint fat or anything

I only drove the car for about 5 minutes as I was checking an outgoing wheel tire installation to make sure all was in order (no vibration, rubbing, etc...) and boy was it uncomfortable. I tried moving around in the seat to see if it was the way I was sitting but it seemed to be the same no matter what. Was it just me?

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***