Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Sickest Vantage i've ever seen.... 56k NOWAY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 04:07 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Michael 996TT
Green/Orange = N24 by AM - ie. the answer to a Pcar GT3.

MeanMacine - I'm trying for a Quicksilver/tint/ECU burn next month. Just took delivery on my Meteorite/D. Grey AM 8 - what a blast. And I thought I was the only one that had heard about a Quicksilver ...
Yup nice goal, Quicksilver is a good company you will be surprised how reasonable it costs since its made in england. I reccomend the Super Sport "Loudest" version.

Another thing you should consider are the Prodrive CF rear wing and chin spoiler, may I ask where are you getting your ecu updated ?, hopefully you will be able to surpass the 280kmh topspeed.

Old 06-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Michael 996TT will become famous soon enough
ECU will either be a Prodrive (coming out soon - I'm told) or we have a guy going thru his car and putting in a turbo - he is getting mapping help from a dealer in exchange for ECU help/chips. I'm waiting to see what goes on first. Dealer wants $3800 USD for exhaust - sound reasonable - they say pound/dollar exchange is costing about $800 USD more ?

Old 06-22-2007, 02:14 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
ECU will either be a Prodrive (coming out soon - I'm told) or we have a guy going thru his car and putting in a turbo - he is getting mapping help from a dealer in exchange for ECU help/chips. I'm waiting to see what goes on first. Dealer wants $3800 USD for exhaust - sound reasonable - they say pound/dollar exchange is costing about $800 USD more ?
Regarding the exhausts thats about it, he is not getting more money wise.
Be sure to get the loudest version and hope you achieve you AMV8 aims.

Old 06-22-2007, 07:31 AM
Michael 996TT will become famous soon enough
Thanks - will hopfully get it all together over the next 60 days. have a 6Hr (one way) road trip planned in about 2 weeks - can not wait ! This is one AM8 that will not spend much time in the garage ...

BTW - crazy what girls will do for a ride - not sure why but they seem to like this car more than a 360/430 ??? Something about class vs flash ...

Old 06-22-2007, 08:14 AM
porschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of light
nice car, the wheels take away from it...

Old 06-22-2007, 09:48 AM
TTM0TION is on a distinguished road
Yea definetly not a fan of that mess at all...

Old 06-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Thanks - will hopfully get it all together over the next 60 days. have a 6Hr (one way) road trip planned in about 2 weeks - can not wait ! This is one AM8 that will not spend much time in the garage ...

BTW - crazy what girls will do for a ride - not sure why but they seem to like this car more than a 360/430 ??? Something about class vs flash ...
All I can say is that its simple,refiened and has sexy curves

Old 06-28-2007, 12:18 PM
Only 5SPEED
MPD47 will become famous soon enoughMPD47 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by jox
Thank god someone else said it too - that is painfully ugly and against everything an Aston stands for.
I'm glad I wasnt the only one thinking that. Destroyed the car. WOW UGLY.

Old 06-28-2007, 07:51 PM
Dave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond repute
That is a sin...

Old 06-28-2007, 08:09 PM
chrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura about
i love crazy kits on exotics but that looks like *******

Old 07-01-2007, 07:27 PM
ameer is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 4Wheels
Eastern Europe's #1 tasteless nouveau riche (in other words: mafia) dealership?

That car is seriously fukked up.
I agree the car looks bad. Look closer the car is registered in Switzerland. There is no need to be mean, there are lots of tasteless things in the world, this one just happens to be in eastern europe.

Oh and, one more thing, shh about the mafia thingy

Old 07-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
I love it!

Old 07-09-2007, 04:34 PM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
I just found out my boss has just bought a Mansory AMV8.

Josh.

Last edited by LABrit; 07-09-2007 at 04:42 PM.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:30 PM
HeelToeAndGo is on a distinguished road
56k for what? the Vehicle as it sits, or the kit itself?

Originally Posted by AriciU
Full Mansory kit (exterior, interior, wheels, brakes, engine cosmetics etc)

Yellow really suits it the best IMO

Old 07-17-2007, 02:31 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HeelToeAndGo
56k for what? the Vehicle as it sits, or the kit itself?
Are you kidding?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sickest Vantage i've ever seen.... 56k NOWAY