Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

S5

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 11:48 AM
996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough
S5

Whats up guys. Just got back from test driving the new S5. I currently have a 03 Carrera Cab. But have been browsing the net last few at the S5. Ive seen some pics that i was like OMG. The demo the dealer had was Met Gray w a Red Gut. The car looked good but not a fan of that gray and the car was dirty as hell. But the car has a unique look w the front grill and the new LED lights that shine make it look sweet, and the interior is typical Audi just plush.

The car sounds awesome for a stock V-8, it has a unique sound and when the gas is mashed that engine sounds awesome.

The steering felt soft which isnt a bad thing its just very twitchy in city driving but at high speeds it feels nice....The brakes are crazy nice...and the AWD is amazing as well... since im used too RWD.

The car is def as quick and fast as my 911 but its a different fast and quick. It doesnt slam you in the seat its a quiet quick and before you know it your doing a 100. All in all a SWEET CAR ...Fast..Good looking..All Around Performance...with the usual Audi amenties. If you get a chance id go check one out you wont be dissappointed

Old 10-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Banned
El-Loco is infamous around these parts
Nice write-up.

Are you considering buying one?

Old 10-22-2007, 12:14 PM
996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough
Actually I am. They dont have lease rates yet. Should in a few days. I LOVE MY PORSCHE but I bought it and my monthly payments are up there and the sales guy said you should be able to lease a 3yr 10k miles for 800 or 850 dependin on options. If thats the case Ill do it. Its 5 years newer than my car I can get Nav and some nice new features that my car doesnt have. But like I told the sales guy hey if it doesnt work OH i got to drive my PORSCHE for a few more years DAMN IT

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.