Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My S5 has finally arrived! (Quick & crappy iPhone pics, in the rain to boot...)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 10:22 AM
SuperVixen is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mbphreak
I think I saw your neighbor...he was in his black S5 checking out my white S5 near Lombard St.

I guess we all live in the same neighborhood lol.
Was his car right hand drive?

If you're a neighbor you should definitely show off your car to me. I'd love to drive one. I was thinking it's a great value; looks, performance, price. Do you still have to wait to get one or are there some on the floor?

Old 02-05-2008, 10:32 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
this is NICEEEEEEE.

Old 02-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Banned
mbphreak is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SuperVixen
Was his car right hand drive?

If you're a neighbor you should definitely show off your car to me. I'd love to drive one. I was thinking it's a great value; looks, performance, price. Do you still have to wait to get one or are there some on the floor?
Can't recall if it was rhd.

I believe you have to wait for one, though I wouldn't be surprised if some of the dealers have one or two sitting on their showroom floor...meteor gray seems to be the popular showroom car.

It's a great ride...haven't even broken it in yet, but once I do, I'll start putting it through the paces =)

Old 02-05-2008, 12:08 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
not bad, considering they are phone pics

Old 02-06-2008, 09:09 AM
Banned
JADE46 is on a distinguished road
nicely done

Old 02-06-2008, 09:26 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Again, sick car....and do you really have a GTR on order (for real) or just want one when they come out? If you REALLY have on ordered, please PM me with some info...i am VERY INTERESTED...

/back on topic

Old 02-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Again, sick car....and do you really have a GTR on order (for real) or just want one when they come out? If you REALLY have on ordered, please PM me with some info...i am VERY INTERESTED...

/back on topic
They haven't given me a chance to spec it out yet. Right now it's just a guaranteed allotment; supposedly I will get to spec it out this month...we shall see.

Old 02-06-2008, 07:42 PM
xplosiveg06 is on a distinguished road
very nice, i like the s5

Old 02-12-2008, 08:04 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
looks amazing man, congratz!!!

Old 02-14-2008, 05:44 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Nice, car. I miss my S4 sometimes.

Old 02-15-2008, 11:20 AM
wantone is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I saw you this morning driving down the Embarcadero, San Francisco. Was that you?

Old 02-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by wantone
I think I saw you this morning driving down the Embarcadero, San Francisco. Was that you?
Around 9? If so, yes, that was I.

Old 02-15-2008, 12:33 PM
The Iglooman is on a distinguished road
I think new Audi's have the best interiors of any comparably priced car. It must be a great place to be.

Old 02-15-2008, 06:21 PM
eshaun will become famous soon enougheshaun will become famous soon enough
Saw a white S5 on 101 S earlier this week near SFO...You might have the only white S5 in on the peninsula for now haha. Have to check out the car in person sometime in the city, drop me a line.

Old 02-15-2008, 07:04 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by eshaun
Saw a white S5 on 101 S earlier this week near SFO...You might have the only white S5 in on the peninsula for now haha. Have to check out the car in person sometime in the city, drop me a line.
ahaha sadly for me, my solo stint was very short-lived, there are two now...one is located in San Jose and sold by Stevens Creek Audi, but he has Tuscan brown interior.

You can't miss mine now though! Just got 15% tint all around and smoked my tails =D Going to do some CF emblems and S5 badging to mate the black and white theme tonight hopefully.

I think I'll go to Santana Row tomorrow am, I have to stay in Cupertino for some family errands.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My S5 has finally arrived! (Quick & crappy iPhone pics, in the rain to boot...)