Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My RS4 and new HRE Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Absolute Motoring is on a distinguished road
Cars look great. Thos wheels look really good on the RS4. Congrats.

Old 02-08-2008, 02:35 PM
gsc
gsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant future
Love the car, but not feeling the rear spoiler. Enjoy the car in good health!

Old 02-08-2008, 03:24 PM
yeeeeee is on a distinguished road
What are your plans for it?

Old 02-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Former Vendor
HRE Wheels is on a distinguished road
Very beautiful setup, well done.

Old 02-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by HRE Wheels
Very beautiful setup, well done.
ah thanks chad ...coming from you means alot .. "it must be the chad "
you have to see it in person really is ....perfect .. that 285 is nuts on the car..

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 02-08-2008, 06:55 PM
jtcturbo is on a distinguished road
awesome set-up. very clean and aggressive.

Old 02-08-2008, 07:11 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
The RS4 had been ignored as of the past few months because my attention was directed towards the GT3 and M5 projects. I love the M5 that car is absolutely dialed in and there is more to come.

Hey yeeeeee, the RS4 has been on the chopping block several times but it still sticks to me. The car to me in no threat but it is beautiful. Tuners have unfortunately ignored the RS4 for the most part. The RS4 is starved for components. Milltek and Magnaflow are only available exhaust.
I have present found someone who has cracked the Audi twin ECU codes and may wake up the motor response. Design of CAI have not happenned because as I understand the stock set up is pretty damn good.
There is no room for aftermarket headers in the engine bay.
Audi has made it a pretty much end-stage situation. Well maybe a 75 or 100 shot of nitrous will do the trick. I know just the man that can set up a perfect NOS kit. ASR Engineering baby, that's the ticket.

Hey Chad from HRE I love your wheels. These wheels are beautiful. I want to compliment you and your company as the best wheel manufacture. I love the HRE 890R's I got for my GT3 but the Dymags were an irresistable force which I have to admit I just had to have. The baseline truth is that HRE is the company I believe and trust.

Keep making a great product and I'll keep buying and promoting HRE.
Ben at Wheels Botique is a great friend.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:41 PM
aaronn is on a distinguished road
man those wheels are awsome, im ordering them for my e60 m5, and hopefully my brother will get them on his Rs4

Old 02-08-2008, 10:04 PM
eurospek is on a distinguished road
Wheels look great but unfortunately not feeling the spoiler on the RS4. The M5 is sick too, not even going to mention your P-cars.

Old 02-08-2008, 10:30 PM
FLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud of
[quote=MeanMachine;1666401]Good job Juan, any chance getting a yellow pinstripe done or a silver one for differentiation ?

Yeah, yellow pinstripe for sure...would match well with yellow rings on the front...

Old 02-09-2008, 12:35 AM
OC_crook is on a distinguished road
That looks great

Old 02-09-2008, 07:07 AM
DAM
DAM is on a distinguished road
Wow, you have some mean cars, the honda pilot looks terrified

Old 02-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
I really do want a 1/4" yellow pinstripe on the edge of the rims but this wheel style does not offer a completely flat surface on the edge to paint the stripe or a vinyl adhesive application. The guy I deal with was not sure if it would turnout looking good.

I know many are not feeling the rear wing. It really is functional. At 145 mph I begin to feel the nose get lighter due to the rear downforce. Now we need to design nice front splitters to help the nose. Actually already have them but they'll go on when the Vorsteiner hood does. Will also blackout the brushed aluminum trim. The car is 19 months old and these trim parts are looking tired.
The CF wing is actually an AC Schnitzer part for the E46 M3.

Will post pics again when all the other project stuff gets done or when my wife cuts me off.

Cheers,
Juan

Old 02-09-2008, 09:50 AM
james6290 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
I really do want a 1/4" yellow pinstripe on the edge of the rims but this wheel style does not offer a completely flat surface on the edge to paint the stripe or a vinyl adhesive application. The guy I deal with was not sure if it would turnout looking good.

I know many are not feeling the rear wing. It really is functional. At 145 mph I begin to feel the nose get lighter due to the rear downforce. Now we need to design nice front splitters to help the nose. Actually already have them but they'll go on when the Vorsteiner hood does. Will also blackout the brushed aluminum trim. The car is 19 months old and these trim parts are looking tired.
The CF wing is actually an AC Schnitzer part for the E46 M3.

Will post pics again when all the other project stuff gets done or when my wife cuts me off.

Cheers,
Juan
Love everything, wheels especially, but not the spoiler. If it was a dedicated track car than it is understandable but functional or not it looks too boy racer for an RS4. I mean how many times to you get up to 145MPH on public roads... Everything else is lovely though!

Old 02-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Banned
Hey Aaronn this wheel has not been released for the M5 yet. I know because I'm waiting for a set for my M5. I was shocked they were available for the RS4.
Originally they were a Porsche (P40) and Mercedes (M40) wheels only.
The BMW M5 wheels are I believe within a year away. Maybe Chad from HRE could chime in. I love these wheels. They also come in an 11 spoke pattern.

GT3Ranger

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My RS4 and new HRE Wheels