Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

GMG WC-S5 Sport Exhaust systems in stock and shipping

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
GMG WC-S5 Sport Exhaust systems in stock and shipping

We have in stock our GMG WC-S5 Sport exhaust systems with polished tips or black thermal coated tips.

We also have down pipes now in stock.

All back orders are shipping this week.

If you would like to place an order please feel free to contact us directly.

For the complete S5 tuning program please visit.

http://www.gmgracing.com/audi_s5.shtml

Also check out this months issue of Traction magazine for a complete write up of our WC-S5.

Old 08-21-2008, 10:48 PM
Banned
mbphreak is on a distinguished road
Fabryce+Ryne,
Just installed the world challenge downpipes in my S5, the car sounds awesome. I'm very satisfied and it is the best setup I've tried thus far.

Any update on the air intake + ecu?

Old 08-21-2008, 10:54 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Alwin!

Thanks for the kind words!

Ecu should be ready in about 2 weeks, GIAC has had my car for a week now and they are re-writting the software.

As soon as its available I will post up!

The intake will take a little longer but the software will be available shortly.

Thanks again!

Old 08-24-2008, 02:49 PM
15DGR V6 is on a distinguished road
Are the mufflers thermal coated black, also? Or can you order the system w/the mufflers coated? I'm not a big fan of seeing the polished mufflers under the rear valence.

Old 08-24-2008, 02:51 PM
15DGR V6 is on a distinguished road
Hey Fabryce,
Will you be developing high flow cats for the S5?

Old 08-24-2008, 04:55 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by 15DGR V6
Hey Fabryce,
Will you be developing high flow cats for the S5?
Won't be cost-effective. Too much labor involved since you have to drop the engine to get access to those components.

Old 08-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Former Vendor
Gentleman,

1. You can order the exhaust system to have the tips thermal coated or the mufflers and tips coated.
2. I am going to build some down pipes with hjigh flow cats for my car and see what kind of performance increase we see.
I

Old 08-24-2008, 09:00 PM
Former Vendor
Gentleman,

1. You can order the exhaust system to have the tips thermal coated or the mufflers and tips coated.
2. I am going to build some down pipes with hjigh flow cats for my car and see what kind of performance increase we see.
If there is enough demand we may build a limited # of sets.

Old 08-24-2008, 09:01 PM
Former Vendor
Gentleman,

If there is enough demand we may build a limited # of sets.

There is a bit of labor to install the downpipes but no more than there has been on a B5 s4 2.7t.

Stay tuned!

Old 08-26-2008, 05:04 PM
Banned
Now, now, lets get that intake and ECU stuff wrapped up before you get distracted by all the other cool stuff you can do with our cars.

Old 08-26-2008, 11:48 PM
Former Vendor
Software should be ready in a week or two.