Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

-HELP- I Need An S5... Where can I get one???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 05:50 PM
BD 997 will become famous soon enough
-HELP- I Need An S5... Where can I get one???

Ok I fell in love with the Audi S5 and figured I'd pick one up until the new RS5 comes out next year... but I cant find the one I want anywhere. I need a white w/black int AUTOMATIC not 6speed but all the ones for sale on the internet and dealers are 6speed.... I finally found one to my exact specs...I think its the only white auto in the country and they want 8k over sticker!!!! I can order one from my local audi dealer for a Nov build Jan delivery but I want one now....

Here are the specs...
2009 AUDI S5
IBIS WHITE
BLACK INT
AUTO TRANNY

MSRP: $61,090.00
ASKING: $68,915.00

CARBON ATLAS DECORATIVE INLAYS

FRONT LICENSE PLATE HOLDER *For vehicles ordered in states that require front license plates*

BANG & OLUFSEN PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM -inc: (14) speakers, 505-watt amplifier

AUDI DRIVE SELECT PKG -inc: drive select controls, dynamic steering system, adaptive damper system

NAVIGATION PKG -inc: color driver info display, Audi music interface, voice control

TECHNOLOGY PKG -inc: Audi rear parking system w/rearview camera, adaptive headlights, advanced key, Audi side assist (REQ: PND Audi Navigation System)

How much do you think I should offer them? I was thinkin of offering them a portion of their asking premium which is about $2,500 over MSRP...

Last edited by BD 997; 10-09-2008 at 05:56 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:53 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Go for it.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:48 AM
ThEGrEaT1 is on a distinguished road
you should try rusnak audi in pasadena my dad purchased an s5 from a friend of ours who works there his name is andreas. they have a special allocation for a5/s5 and they always have some around you should check them... he tells me its been kinda rough for selling cars no one wants to spend any money the way the economy is rite now so u mite even be able to get a deal.o and he said that since the s5's arent coming in that fast they marked em up so thats prolly the cause for the markup on the 1 u wanted...good luck loved that car pops got rid of it about a month ago

Old 10-10-2008, 02:58 AM
Banned
michael2008 is on a distinguished road
Audi

AUDI AG, commonly known as Audi is a German automobile manufacturer which produces Audi branded cars, with headquarters in Ingolstadt, Bavaria. Audi has competed in numerous forms of motorsports. Audi's rich tradition in motorsport began with their former company Auto Union in the 1930s. In the 1990s, Audi dominated the Touring and Super Touring categories of motor racing after success in circuit racing in North America.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Find Florist in Chicago 50000 loans coches vilafranca del penedes cell phone ringtones

Old 10-10-2008, 05:54 AM
jerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud of
Find a local dealership that has another S5. Go in there and ask them to trade for the white one you want, offer a deposit and to pay msrp. Done.

Old 10-10-2008, 08:41 AM
Josh_co is on a distinguished road
If you are going to dump the S5 for the RS5 next year then I would say to not worry so much about getting exactly every feature/color you want on the S5. I'm sure you plan to get the RS5 spec to your custom conditions so why spend the extra money and hassle getting a "perfect" S5 when you are only going to keep it for 12-18 months?

There are several S5's on Ebay every week, most of which are being offered at MSRP.

Just my $.02.

Old 10-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
For the price of a new S5 you can pick up a RS4 or E92 M3 right now with 0.9% apr or better.

Old 10-10-2008, 11:01 AM
JackGt3 has a spectacular aura aboutJackGt3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by michael2008
AUDI AG, commonly known as Audi is a German automobile manufacturer which produces Audi branded cars, with headquarters in Ingolstadt, Bavaria. Audi has competed in numerous forms of motorsports. Audi's rich tradition in motorsport began with their former company Auto Union in the 1930s. In the 1990s, Audi dominated the Touring and Super Touring categories of motor racing after success in circuit racing in North America.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Find Florist in Chicago 50000 loans coches vilafranca del penedes cell phone ringtones

WTF