Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

lowering the R8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 03:28 PM
ginger_snaps is on a distinguished road
lowering the R8

Has anyone lowered their R8? I see H&R has springs but also there's the KW HLS (Hydraulic Lifting System). Im not talking about slamming itot the ground, just killing some of the wheel gap? The thing is I know they come with the Magnetic suspension and they have the button that adjusts the suspension to a performance mode so i was wosndering would there be issues in lowerign an R8 by adding new springs or a complete coilover system? 20's on the R8 look good but still the car looks high, im just curious to see if anyones done it.

Old 10-31-2008, 04:25 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Im sure KW, Ohlins, Motons, H&R, Bilstein.. makes coilovers for the R8

Old 11-01-2008, 03:19 PM
ginger_snaps is on a distinguished road
KW and H&R do but i was just wondering what would happen with the magnetic ride control on the r8 if someone were to completely put in a new suspension setup such as coils, cause i dont think the magnetic system would work with the new system.