Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

S5- Black Grill Installed Today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 05:24 PM
H Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of light
oh any sound clips of your muffler set up??

Old 02-07-2010, 03:33 AM
Roland H. has a spectacular aura aboutRoland H. has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful.

Old 02-07-2010, 11:27 AM
JonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by H Bomb
oh any sound clips of your muffler set up??
I'll definitely get some up this week

And as far as the RS5, nobody really knows. The only evidence we have is a camouflaged S5 on the Ring with a lot of plastic covering up body work. I saw on the A5 forum someone received something or saw something, I'm not really sure, but it stated the RS5 will be released same time as the R8 Spyder...this spring I believe. Only time will tell.

Originally Posted by Roland H.
Beautiful.
Thanks Roland! She's my 2nd GF haha

Old 02-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Roland H. has a spectacular aura aboutRoland H. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by JonM
Thanks Roland! She's my 2nd GF haha
I know how that goes.

Old 02-07-2010, 09:52 PM
abt cup has much to be proud ofabt cup has much to be proud ofabt cup has much to be proud ofabt cup has much to be proud ofabt cup has much to be proud ofabt cup has much to be proud ofabt cup has much to be proud ofabt cup has much to be proud of
nice touch i like it

Old 02-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Sanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond repute
sooooooo much better man

Old 02-08-2010, 08:28 PM
switchface will become famous soon enough
Jon, any plans for ecodes?

Old 02-08-2010, 08:35 PM
JonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to beholdJonM is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by abt cup
nice touch i like it
Thanks bro!

Originally Posted by Sanders911
sooooooo much better man
thank you Sanders

Originally Posted by switchface
Jon, any plans for ecodes?
You know I was really considering it, and still am to be honest, but $1500+ on new headlights just to remove a yellow reflector, and no warranty if one of the LED's goes out is hard to swallow. I do think it would set the look off on the car, but on top of wheels and tires it just doesn't look like something I have on my "to do soon list." I need tints, tune, air filter, and the CF splitter all before I'd consider ecodes. I will say though the rear led's will prolly happen before the fronts.

Old 02-09-2010, 08:51 AM
funky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to behold
yep, pretty bad ***

Old 02-09-2010, 06:58 PM
bhoov14 is on a distinguished road
Nicely done, I have wanted to install the black grill since the day I bought my S5! Maybe I won't have to sell it now to buy a 996 TT. Great choice on the exhaust as well, I have the same set-up and it is truly one of the best sounding exhausts that I have installed.

Old 02-09-2010, 08:21 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H Bomb
looks sick, love the lights too

are they gonna make a RS5 for the states??

Does Audi bring any sweet car over to the states? I'm surprised the R8 is here.....the RS4 came and went.........and I don't think we will ever see the 600 hp RS6 avant or saloon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNcqA...eature=related

-shame really

Old 02-09-2010, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by UMADBRO

-shame really
wait who are you?

-just sayin

Old 02-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by bhoov14
Nicely done, I have wanted to install the black grill since the day I bought my S5! Maybe I won't have to sell it now to buy a 996 TT. Great choice on the exhaust as well, I have the same set-up and it is truly one of the best sounding exhausts that I have installed.

Thanks man. Ya I love P cars, but I'm not crazy about the 996 styling....997 then we'd be talking. The exhaust is great and adds a nice aftermarket look to the car. Good luck on what you choose to do bro.

Old 02-10-2010, 09:45 AM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonM
wait who are you?

-just sayin

I'm umadbro

who are you?

Old 02-12-2010, 05:53 PM
CarGuy56 will become famous soon enough
looks great with the black grill...have you thought about blacking-out the Audi rings too?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: S5- Black Grill Installed Today