Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Audi unveils 500HP A1

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 12:26 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Audi unveils 500HP A1

a special edition for the Wörthersee Tuning event this year.
(the biggest and most historcial VW & Audi gathering in europe)

the specs:

engine: 2.5L turbocharged five-cylinder engine
power: 503 HP + 487 lb-ft of torque
weight: 3,064 pounds
transmission: 6-speed manual
0-60 in 3.7 seconds
0-124 in 10.9 seconds
top speed: 160mph (limited)

Although based on the road-going version of the A1, the clubsport concept has plenty of design changes to separate it from the standard car.
The A1 clubsport quattro stands 2.36 inches wider than the regular A1, forming what Audi calls “blister” edges. Most of the car is finished
in Glacier White matte paint, save for the gloss black roof arches and exposed carbon fiber roof.
Inside the A1 clubsport quattro is pure racer, with front seats taken from the Audi R8 GT and a rear seat delete.
Audi also did away with the A1’s infotainment systems, leaving the driver to focus on the track ahead.

Last edited by catchmyshadow; 05-31-2011 at 05:52 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:23 PM
DorianGrayFFM is a jewel in the roughDorianGrayFFM is a jewel in the roughDorianGrayFFM is a jewel in the rough
THIS is what we need!

Old 05-31-2011, 05:46 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Absolutely Love it.....

Old 05-31-2011, 06:50 PM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
Put it in production! Even though I seriously doubt I'd be able to afford it.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:55 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Old 06-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
love the helmet holders!!

Old 06-01-2011, 07:33 PM
Al Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the rough
A Mini Cooper on Nandrolone decanoate.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:08 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Al Pettee
A Mini Cooper on Nandrolone decanoate.
LOL more like trenbolone accetate

Old 06-02-2011, 01:25 PM
tphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of light
Looks nice inside... Until you get to the STUPID door handles, no I mean door strings!
While waiting for the oil change on my 996tt I went to look at the GT3RS in the dealer, I'm sorry but if someone is buying a car this expensive I doubt he would like the door handle to be pieces of red fabric.

Common, how much weight are you saving there? For that mount of money can't Porsche make Carbon Fiber or Titanium handles? That's just going overboard.

Old 06-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by tphss
Looks nice inside... Until you get to the STUPID door handles, no I mean door strings!
While waiting for the oil change on my 996tt I went to look at the GT3RS in the dealer, I'm sorry but if someone is buying a car this expensive I doubt he would like the door handle to be pieces of red fabric.

Common, how much weight are you saving there? For that mount of money can't Porsche make Carbon Fiber or Titanium handles? That's just going overboard.
it´s not primarily about real weight savings. it´s more symbolic and a hommage to Porsche`s RS models of the past, 964 RS, 993 RS for example.
it may not be the most advanced detail but it works. most people love it, it´s an iconic gimmick.

Old 06-02-2011, 04:24 PM
tphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
it´s not primarily about real weight savings. it´s more symbolic and a hommage to Porsche`s RS models of the past, 964 RS, 993 RS for example.
it may not be the most advanced detail but it works. most people love it, it´s an iconic gimmick.
I understand (I didn't know about the history), I still hold my opinion though

And the Boxster Spyder is not an RS model, and it also has the same stupid fabric handles...

Old 06-02-2011, 04:27 PM
that´s okay, i kinda understand it.
i like it, it´s typical Porsche, old school racing and stuff.

Old 06-02-2011, 05:11 PM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
I agree-bring it on!!!

Old 06-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Supramonster is on a distinguished road
Pretty sweet little grocery getter.

Old 06-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Dr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of light
Kinda ugly.
But I suppose the TT-RS should be able to get 500hp out of it's 5-cylinder engine if this thing can!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Audi unveils 500HP A1