Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Audi R8 4.2 V8 FSI at Imola Circuit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 06:29 PM
RacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud of
Audi R8 4.2 V8 FSI at Imola Circuit

Hi all!! When I went to Imola, I found also a Dark Grey (Daytona Grey?) R8 4.2 V8 FSI with full black interior while it was doing many laps on the track!
I really like this car, because it looks like a real Supercar and I think It is very fast on the tracks...I like its sound too even if I think It must have an aftermarket exhaust!!

What do you think about it?

Enjoy the vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VktikBG8no

Old 06-27-2011, 06:29 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
nice vid, the look and sound of an R8 never gets old!

Old 06-27-2011, 09:44 AM
RacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud of
Thanks for the comment! I agree, the R8's design is very very nice and when you see it on the road you immediately know It is an R8!

Old 06-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
The R8 definitely has a presence on the road. I saw one in my rear view mirror from a mile away. It looks low and the front LED's looks great.

Old 06-27-2011, 02:30 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RacingEngineV8
Thanks for the comment! I agree, the R8's design is very very nice and when you see it on the road you immediately know It is an R8!
Originally Posted by Ynot
The R8 definitely has a presence on the road. I saw one in my rear view mirror from a mile away. It looks low and the front LED's looks great.
i was driving behind a V10 R8 Spyder last week for a couple of miles, gray coloured, like the one in the video and with a black top on.
it looked so low and wide, it was just wow!