Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

New A7

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 12:11 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
New A7

I just bought a new A7 for the wife and she really likes it. It is a sharp looking car in white with the prestige plus package.

When I went home at lunch today she was not happy. She had found a place on the right rear fender that was cracked at the wheel well. Lord I hate to be at the dealer when she goes back to tell them about it.

Weird how we went on the lot to look at the R8 or Porsche 911 for me and she got a car.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Platinum Sponsor
WHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations on your wife's new A7 but sorry to hear about the situation. Hope all gets fixed and you get your R8 soon!

1.866.519.4335 ext 2103
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: Jonathan@wheelsboutique.com

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide / DPE Wheels / Vertini / Work Wheels / D2 Forged / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / Carlsson / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Kooks / Corsa / RENNTech / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / AWE / RSS / BBS / Brembo / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.