Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

DBC Tuning- AWE S5 Exhaust Install Pictures and A Video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 09:49 AM
Former Vendor
dbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant future
DBC Tuning- AWE S5 Exhaust Install Pictures and A Video

Hello Guys/Gals,

The other day I snapped a few pictures of our AWE Touring Exhaust install on a V8 S5. From start to finish it took us an hour, no further adjustments needed. Installation was very straight forward as usual. Touring system is quiter than the track version of course. To the best I can describe, it adds a very nice flavor to the V8. At idle, the exhaust is very quite. When given gas, or while driving under load, it is deeper. Adds an exotic sound to the German V8. Very civilized, easy to deal with every day. This is a system that will pass any "picky" wife test without objection. If you are in the market for an exhaust for your V8, this is the best option out there. Yes, it is subjective, but I installed a lot of V8 S5 exhausts, and I love the quality, fit and finish, and sound of AWE systems. Onto the weak pictures:

And here is the small video:

If you have any questions about the product, installation, ETA please do not hesitate to contact me.