Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Got an S4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 02:21 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys, I just ran across your post. I actually have the old APR car they did the testing for the Stage III on. It is fast. Make sure you get the newest versionof the software. Also, while you have the motor out, you should think about replacing all the gaskets. I am doing that now.

Stephen @ GMP

Old 12-29-2005, 06:24 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
I do have the latest version. Any gaskets that were not kosher were replaced on my vehicle. Cant wait to pick it up! Jan. 3rd - when I return from Miami.

Old 12-30-2005, 09:04 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Cool, we also just pulled the water jacket to replace thart seal and check to make sure there is not a crack in it. Apparently, this is common in these cars and causes water to leak into the oil making it look like the head gasket is blown during oil changes.

Old 01-12-2006, 12:51 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Finally picked it up tonight and I am very pleased. Put 90 miles on it tonight for clutch break-in and its 2AM and I want to go driving MORE! The only issue is a small exhaust rattle @ 3K RPM which I will check tomorrow on the hoist. This thing is fast. Can't wait to really "get into it" to feel full tilt. The exhaust note is music to my ears --- incredible. My garage welcomes the 4-door 911 Turbo. Goodnight......

Old 01-12-2006, 12:51 PM
YSITSMN is on a distinguished road
I am also in the market for a Nice B5. I sold mine to get my turbo and have missed it ever since. I have a friend that wants to try to put on a supercharged twin turbo set up on the car if I can find the perfect car. He has done a STI with a supercharged Twin kit. Ridicules fast car. www.forcedairtecnoligies.com

Old 01-12-2006, 01:09 PM
eshaun will become famous soon enougheshaun will become famous soon enough
u mean www.forcedairtechnologies.com ...their site seems down tho

Aren't they down in AZ...i'll have to drop by sometime and see this twincharged sti.

btw...did u see my email Tyler

Old 01-28-2006, 10:54 PM
number7 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by x-ricer
that was my previous car before the C4S. Honestly, miss that car greatly. I spent over $40k in mods on that thing...the drawbacks of being the test mule....
mine is still at AMS. i remember seeing your car there in early 2002.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.