Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Singing the blues . . . the KPMF Matte Trenton Blues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 01:00 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Singing the blues . . . the KPMF Matte Trenton Blues

Huge thanks to ESCC Motorsports (Henry) in the City of Industry for wrapping my 2017 R8 in KPMF Matte Trenton Blue. ESCC’s scrupulously attention to detail is extraordinary. No short cuts here. ESCC meticulously prepped the car – the disassembly was incredibly thorough. Then, they applied the vinyl with painstaking precision, refusing to accept even the slightest imperfection. The final product is outstanding . . . a beautiful, silky smooth wrap with perfect seams and no bubbles, trapped particles or flaws (that other shops told me were inevitable).

Equally important, ESCC’s customer service was superb. Henry kept me informed every day regarding the progress of my car, including many photos

Lastly, ESCC’s pricing was remarkably reasonable in relationship to the stellar quality of their work. You can pay a LOT more for the same quality (no better), but you cannot get the same quality for any less.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.