Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2006 BMW M5 Silver Gray/Black 2900 Miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 11:35 PM
imolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of light
FS: 2006 BMW M5 Silver Gray/Black 2900 Miles

Yes. Only 2900 miles... all info in this roadfly ad, I am very, very reasonable on price for anyone serious. Car is located in Huntington Beach, CA. Selling because, long story short, I got screwed on a workman's compensation deal and now have to pay $300 grand out of pocket to cover the settlement so a few toys have to go and since this gets driven the least, this is numero uno. Thanks all.
http://www.roadfly.com/bmw/classifie...4&sortby=&dir=

Old 12-27-2007, 09:42 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
that really sucks.
i am sorry to hear that about having to pay 300k out of the pocket.

btw, the link did not work for me. do u pix u can email me
lilraja2002@yahoo.com also if you email me i can upload it here.

raja

Old 12-27-2007, 09:47 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Link worked for me.

Old 12-29-2007, 11:43 PM
imolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of light
i would like to get this thing sold before the first week of january. willing to taking $72,500 instead of $74,850.

Old 12-31-2007, 12:31 AM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci
i would like to get this thing sold before the first week of january. willing to taking $72,500 instead of $74,850.

pics?

Old 12-31-2007, 01:22 AM
i will try and get some tomorrow. thanks for the patience.
Originally Posted by drjoe
pics?

Old 01-01-2008, 12:54 PM
168 will become famous soon enough168 will become famous soon enough
Can you e mail me some pics. Got a guy that might be interested. howardng@telus.net

Old 01-02-2008, 05:55 PM
escreation is on a distinguished road
can you email me some pictures, escreation2002@yahoo.com
I sent you an offer through roadfly, but got no response. Thanks

Old 01-02-2008, 11:32 PM
Originally Posted by escreation
can you email me some pictures, escreation2002@yahoo.com
I sent you an offer through roadfly, but got no response. Thanks
email me directly. i did receive one offer through roadfly and i did respond, maybe it went to your spam? either way, just resend it to me directly at jonathanschley@gmail.com. i will take pictures tomorrow and email to all who asked. i've just been very busy with the holiday.
thanks.
jonathan.

Old 01-05-2008, 01:31 AM
Pictures

i responded to everyone who directly requested pictures. attached are the pictures for everyone else interested, i apologize for the poor quality. my camera is an ancient canon point and shoot and it was raining today so i had to rush the car outside real quick before the rain started up again (it's never been in the rain), but you can still see how glossy and clean the paint is despite the hazy wet air. just to update. the car is currently at 3,005 miles exactly. from this point on it will not be driven before it sells.

Attached Images      

Last edited by imolazhp_ci; 01-05-2008 at 01:39 AM.
Old 01-05-2008, 03:13 AM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci
i responded to everyone who directly requested pictures. attached are the pictures for everyone else interested, i apologize for the poor quality. my camera is an ancient canon point and shoot and it was raining today so i had to rush the car outside real quick before the rain started up again (it's never been in the rain), but you can still see how glossy and clean the paint is despite the hazy wet air. just to update. the car is currently at 3,005 miles exactly. from this point on it will not be driven before it sells.
does it have nav?

Old 01-05-2008, 03:55 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
They all do. A much better nav system than the crappy one in the 997tt.

Old 01-05-2008, 03:57 AM
yes, it does have nav, as jamie said... they all do standard, and to be completely honest, it is by far the absolute best nav system i have ever used. much better than lexus, and mercedes. i have no experience with porsche's navi. also, i forgot to mention. it is already hardwired for a Valentine 1 as well.

Old 01-05-2008, 04:13 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
lovely cars. so does the M coupe. had both & loved both. great taste! GL on the sale.

Old 01-05-2008, 04:16 AM
thanks! i hope it moves soon.
Originally Posted by 20C4S
lovely cars. so does the M coupe. had both & loved both. great taste! GL on the sale.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2006 BMW M5 Silver Gray/Black 2900 Miles