Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

F.S. 2005 Lamborghini MURCIELAGO orange / black

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 09:47 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
Thanks Jon! How perfect a car is that! Its a beauty, good luck with the sale.

I love how you found this and replied!!!

This is a sweeet ride...def a perfect Murci in my eyes

Old 03-17-2008, 11:05 PM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
man...i remember seeing that lambo in old town pasadena a few months back...so sick and SUPER clean...looked like it hadnt been driven one mile its whole life

got a kick out of its "why h8t?" plate too when i saw it

and for the pretender...LAME.

Old 03-18-2008, 10:26 AM
Banned
duc749r is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jtrejo
How could you and why would you lie and say that this car belongs to you. Dude you got caught and I'm calling you out on it. That car belongs to Marco (SR.G) and it currently is on consignment at European Touch in HB. Stop fronting!!! By the way I work with Marco so I would know. Just admit your wrong please....

The car was owned by Marco, but it's been purchased and paid for and in the European Touch showroom for sale. I'm not fronting, I have no reason to lie, check all your facts before accusing me of something. Have a good one.

Last edited by duc749r; 03-18-2008 at 10:41 AM.
Old 03-18-2008, 02:23 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by duc749r
The car was owned by Marco, but it's been purchased and paid for and in the European Touch showroom for sale. I'm not fronting, I have no reason to lie, check all your facts before accusing me of something. Have a good one.
You're gonna have to send over proof this or the other cars you posted here were/are yours.

Failure to do that will result in you no longer being a member of our forum, not just not allowed to sell cars.

Old 03-18-2008, 02:26 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !