Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2004 custom WB SMG S/C M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 09:46 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by tank
I'm actually smg as well. I love the smg, just thinking of getting into something a bit more exotic.
oh wow, didn't even realize it...if you go Porsche you'll be back!!! The Porsche is a great car...hope to have each one day!

Old 06-10-2008, 10:40 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Mike - GL with the sale buddy. I've actually got a friend in Abu Dhabi (UAE) who might have a "BUYER" if you see what I'm saying. Want me to pass on the info. This is the type of car they would LOVE over there. Let me know.

G/L with the sale, tastefully modded, bottom line.....

Old 06-10-2008, 10:46 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by boochook
Mike - GL with the sale buddy. I've actually got a friend in Abu Dhabi (UAE) who might have a "BUYER" if you see what I'm saying. Want me to pass on the info. This is the type of car they would LOVE over there. Let me know.

G/L with the sale, tastefully modded, bottom line.....
Yes, pass on the info...I know that anyone from Dubai will have the money with no problem.

Old 06-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Green Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to behold
good luck on sale mike

Old 06-12-2008, 04:02 PM
BMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really nice
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
Yes, pass on the info...I know that anyone from Dubai will have the money with no problem.

Those are the REAL ballers out there!! haha...Are you showing it this weekend at HIN,niteshift out there in MD?

Goodluck with the sale bro!! Sickkk bmw!

Old 06-16-2008, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by BMoney5327
Those are the REAL ballers out there!! haha...Are you showing it this weekend at HIN,niteshift out there in MD?

Goodluck with the sale bro!! Sickkk bmw!
I did show at HIN this past weekend, did I meet you? I met a ton of people...it actually ended up being a really good show and I got to catch up with the famed Eddie Farcon.

Michael

Old 06-18-2008, 06:04 AM
new project now looms...time for her to go! 80K or best offer!

Michael

Old 06-28-2008, 06:28 AM
All,

I have a rock bottom weekend price in mind. Please PM me all offers, all PM's will be answered. This is good through Monday only, you don't want to miss out on it. Don't ask me what it is just make a good offer below 80K.

M

Old 06-28-2008, 11:36 AM
INFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really nice
I am the original owner of this car, I sold it to vince from Iforged for a great price after I picked up my gallardo, Vince is the one who did all the mods to this vehicle and now you some how think that a 04 m3 that you traded your 01 996tt for is suddenly worth 90k..lol good luck considering it now has an age body due to the new E92

Old 06-28-2008, 01:41 PM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Cool

Hey....everyone can dream.

You know what PT Barnum said.......

GL with your sale.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:17 AM
tank is just really nicetank is just really nicetank is just really nicetank is just really nice
Originally Posted by INFINITE
I am the original owner of this car, I sold it to vince from Iforged for a great price after I picked up my gallardo, Vince is the one who did all the mods to this vehicle and now you some how think that a 04 m3 that you traded your 01 996tt for is suddenly worth 90k..lol good luck considering it now has an age body due to the new E92
Well thanks for the great USELESS post!
Why even bother?
Its this guys car and he worked directly with Vince on the mods to this car and traded him his 996tt in part of all of this.
His car, his price, and no interest to you = stay the f*** out.

You really should have thought before you pressed submit reply on this one.

Old 06-30-2008, 09:01 AM
Whoa! INFINITE, I don't appreciate the post as Vince and I worked on the car together and planned all the mods...there were some mods done before hand but whatever, it is all good. There also was a good amount of work done to the car after Vince shipped it to me here in MD. THe original car is no more and as you can see is one of a kind.

BRANDO, Yes, we can all dream but we also shoot high to succeed. See below comments on negotiation.

TANK, thanks for the post up and appreciate the support.

All, the car is up for sale and the price is NEGOTIABLE...I can't say it enough. If your interest is with the car make an offer, simple!!!

Old 06-30-2008, 10:42 AM
markesq has a spectacular aura aboutmarkesq has a spectacular aura about
Subscribed to see the final sale price.

Old 06-30-2008, 10:08 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
How about Ebay?

Old 07-01-2008, 02:55 AM
INFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really nice
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
Whoa! INFINITE, I don't appreciate the post as Vince and I worked on the car together and planned all the mods...there were some mods done before hand but whatever, it is all good. There also was a good amount of work done to the car after Vince shipped it to me here in MD. THe original car is no more and as you can see is one of a kind.

BRANDO, Yes, we can all dream but we also shoot high to succeed. See below comments on negotiation.

TANK, thanks for the post up and appreciate the support.

All, the car is up for sale and the price is NEGOTIABLE...I can't say it enough. If your interest is with the car make an offer, simple!!!
I mean no disrespect

What exactly did you plan on this car ?
supercharger ?
interior ?
Widebody ?

all the work was already finished besides the new rear widebody before you and Vince ever decided to trade cars I know and followed what he did with my old car very closely

all I am saying is, you were asking 90k at one point for a car that cost you around 55k>>

Good luck with the sale

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2004 custom WB SMG S/C M3