Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 1999 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 11:41 AM
California Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud of
FS: 1999 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

Hey everyone. Unfortunately I have to sell my baby because I'll be moving, so here goes...
She is a Sebring Silver Metallic 1999 Corvette coupe. She comes with a removable roof panel (transparent), 6 speed manual transmission, Heads Up Display (VERY COOL), black security curtain for the rear compartment, and a BOSE 12 disc cd changer (sounds incredible). I'm asking $13,500

Here are all the extras:

-X-pipe with Corsa Pace Car mufflers and Pro Series Tips (you have to hear them in person. They sound beautiful!)
-C.A.G.S. Skipshift eliminator
-K&N FIPK Air Intake
-Taillight and turn signal blackout kit
-Optima Yellow Top Battery
-Baer drilled and slotted rotors
-Z06 Calipers
-Stainless steel braided brake lines
-Bilstien shocks
-High performance brake pads
-Leather bra/nose cover (comes in handy on long highway trips)

I have maintained her regularly with Mobil 1 oil changes every 3000 miles. She currently has 108k miles on it, and is still running like the day I got her. She also gets fantastic gas mileage! If I drive all highway, I have achieved over 32 MPG and 500 miles on one tank of gas... EAT YOUR HEART OUT HONDA! Around town she gets about 17-18 MPG. Not bad considering she has over 350 horsepower, and is a total babe magnet

The only problems I've ever had with her are a Service Vehicle Soon light (different than the Service Engine Soon light) that will come on every now and then (I looked up the codes and they are nothing major), and that has never caused me any problems whatsoever. The only other thing she needs is tires, and an alignment.

Well thats about it. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to shoot me an e-mail. I will respond fairly quickly. Thanks for checking it out!

-Reid-

Old 09-14-2008, 02:07 PM
alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !
Wow! That's a damn good price! G/L with the sale!

Old 09-14-2008, 02:18 PM
Zlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant future
That is, if i can say it...a ****ing STEAL!

Nice car, excellent bang for the money...i'd honestly buy it right now and wire you the money, but the problem is that i am literally on the verge of starting my own business, and any little bit helps.

I know i sound like everyone else out there, but at least you can get a free bump out of my post.

I truly and honestly would have bought your car a year ago, or perhaps a year from now if things pan out for me.

Last edited by Zlatko; 09-14-2008 at 02:26 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:58 PM
Tupe is on a distinguished road
Awsome value!
GL with the sale...though at that price I doubt you'll need it.
Cheers~