Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2008 Boxster S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 06:15 AM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
Anyone interested at $42k? Now that is a great deal IMO.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:09 PM
syaero is infamous around these parts
Man...this is a GREAT price!!!

Old 06-03-2009, 07:01 AM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
Thanks, I think it is a great price as well considering the extra warranty, add-ons, perfect condition, etc. And it is still available.

Old 06-12-2009, 08:49 AM
Still have it...$42k - offers?

Old 06-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Broker404 is infamous around these partsBroker404 is infamous around these parts
You should probably change your original post because for almost two months it has said "SOLD at $43k"

Old 06-13-2009, 08:03 AM
Done - the person who said they wanted it could not get financing...offers considered.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:50 AM
Still considering offers...want to move it by next week.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Ok, I have still not sold it - I cannot see why someone considering a new one would not consider mine: more warranty than a new one, extras, perfect condition, etc. What do I have to do to sell it? What is a good price?

Old 06-26-2009, 12:25 PM
ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !
Bob, I am not really sure. I am looking for one myself, (Need-Want Full Power Seats), or would be seriously talking to you. I think the red color turns some people off and the car market at the moment has everyone looking for "stupid low bargains". With all that said you will probably have to get near or just below 40. Try throwing in the pair of sun glasses with the red trim you got for sale.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:29 PM
I'd throw in the Red rim sunglasses to make the sale - they'd go with the car perfectly. However, I think Red is the best color for a Porsche albeit everyone has their own opinion - a past 930 of mine was Red as well.

I would think $42k is fair - Porsche warranty until Feb. 2014, extras, low miles, etc.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:33 PM
ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !
I have no problem with red, just know in the past when trying to sell one of my wife's cars, the red color seemed to limit the number of buyers. I agree that 42 is fair, especially with the warranty. Hang in there the right person will come along.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:55 PM
I know, some like Red and some don't...I see more Silver Porsches than any other color, actually I see more Silver cars in every make.

I have an offer of $41k...$42k would buy it.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:47 PM
cotenseto is infamous around these parts
For a grand, I'd take the offer. In the grand scheme of things, you're better off just moving the car.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:48 PM
You can look at it that way but I was holding out for $43k - comparable cars at dealers are at least $5k more and they have no extras, way less warranty, etc.

Old 06-26-2009, 07:12 PM
djmiroku is infamous around these parts
Well I don't have too much experience with this stuff, but it seems like nobody ever offers the asking price, so if you want 42k you need to be posting something like 43k or 44k FIRM.

I'm sorry to see you have struggled for so long to sell your beautiful car but I agree with the previous poster, just go ahead and take the 41k. The sooner you move it the sooner you stop paying insurance premiums (and property taxes if applicable in your state) on it anyways. Good luck!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2008 Boxster S