Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Fs: 2002 911 gt2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 09:02 AM
earlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by buddyg
I can't understand what you are saying are you speaking a foreign language?

well said. It's not so much that it scared me, but that it DIDN'T scare me. I've got 3 kids to get through college and realized that, for me, I need to be prudent enough not to drive 170mph. Plus, it's not fun when you've got basically one of the fastest cars on the track, just not much competition.

The back straight is 7/10ths of a mile in which the car goes from 50mph to 170mph (not sure exactly, too busy braking to look) back to about 50mph at the entrance to rollercoaster. This thing would be a standing mile monster.

I tried the "let off halfway through 4th gear" slow down method, but my fun/competitive side overrules my common sense.

This car is EXTREMELY fast. I tried to price it to sell it rather than sit on it.

Old 05-26-2010, 02:54 PM
earlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud of
Not sure what you mean? I had the dealer do a leakdown when I bought it, but I haven't tried to sell it to a dealer. I doubt a dealer would want it with 700hp. Would probably kill a salesman the first week.

Old 05-26-2010, 06:06 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Nice post, very even info and great price. Wish you the best with the sale and getting all the "yutes" through college. Glad you have your priorities in line John

Old 05-28-2010, 02:23 PM
upod1mm is on a distinguished road
any stock parts with it?

Old 05-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by upod1mm
any stock parts with it?
I'm sorry but no. Just what you see.