Model: CLK-Class
Price: $99995
Mileage: 1500
Color: white
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AK
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Looks like you had a 95 offer on ebay. That is a top offer.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:24 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
GLWS. Car looks great.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:34 PM
TraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of light
I'm intersted in this car. Can you PM me a cash price.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:47 PM
akinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud of
Driven one a year ago and fell in love. So much instant power - loveit.

Very well priced - good luck with you sale

Old 07-07-2009, 12:55 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
seksi-kar. very nice nice nice.

Old 07-07-2009, 03:47 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
I would be all over this if it was October! cant afford it right now

Old 07-09-2009, 09:07 AM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
Did she sell Chuck ?!?

Old 07-09-2009, 09:36 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by LRDog; 04-12-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:39 AM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by chuck z
Nope. I still have it and I'm thinking I might be keeping it at this point and that's okay with me.....
Great car to keep, usually I kick around the "Want vs Need" scenario to help guide me. No lose position for you and still an incredibly beautiful car....

Old 07-11-2009, 10:40 AM
GT2Power is infamous around these parts
Great looking car ... GL with the sale , someone will have a beautiful ride!!

Old 07-13-2009, 10:58 AM
check your pm's please Chuck

Old 07-13-2009, 11:28 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
MBworld bid it up to several billion $'s. It was !!!!

Last edited by LRDog; 04-12-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Got it. I reported it yesterday but nothing...... That's fleabay for ya! For whatever reason, my BS has been the target of fake auctions. Once again this is the case. This fake seller has several other fake auctions going as well....

Several months ago this happened and the guys on MBworld bid it up to several billion $'s. It was !!!!
Here is his reply after I said I would like to purchase:

Hello,

I'm letting this beauty go for $ 65,000 US only because i have serious financial problems and my family needs the money asap.
The car has a clean title ,garage kept, no rust,no dents,no scratches,never been involved in any accidents, excellent condition, runs and sounds 100% perfect with no leaks or noises. All power and optional equipments are working perfect
For the moment i'm deployed to Hawaii (Hickam Air Force Base) and the car is in kept in garage back in US but you don't have to worry because i can arrange shipping for free within US.
I will give you the chance to receive and inspect the car before giving me the money by using eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection They act like a third party so we can both be protected.

If you are interested to buy my car just provide me your ebay user name ,full name and shipping address so i can setup the transaction on eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection and they will contact you with all necessary details.

Thanks

Old 07-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by INSman
Here is his reply after I said I would like to purchase:

Hello,

I'm letting this beauty go for $ 65,000 US only because i have serious financial problems and my family needs the money asap.
The car has a clean title ,garage kept, no rust,no dents,no scratches,never been involved in any accidents, excellent condition, runs and sounds 100% perfect with no leaks or noises. All power and optional equipments are working perfect
For the moment i'm deployed to Hawaii (Hickam Air Force Base) and the car is in kept in garage back in US but you don't have to worry because i can arrange shipping for free within US.
I will give you the chance to receive and inspect the car before giving me the money by using eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection They act like a third party so we can both be protected.

If you are interested to buy my car just provide me your ebay user name ,full name and shipping address so i can setup the transaction on eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection and they will contact you with all necessary details.

Thanks
Same MO as last time! Must be the same knucklehead......

Auction has been canceled.

I'm sure an ad will show up on autotrader or cars.com shortly.

Old 07-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Same MO as last time! Must be the same knucklehead......

Auction has been canceled.

I'm sure an ad will show up on autotrader or cars.com shortly.
Asked the guy to e-mail me a copy of the current title and registration before proceeding, can't wait to get the response !!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: CLK63 Black Series - White - 1,483 miles