Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2003 c4s

Old 07-07-2009, 08:43 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
atlshaver - thanks man....it's sad to see her go one of these days, but the next project will only be BETTER!!!

ALMO - thanks as always brother.....this car ALWAYS gives me a smile on my face.....can't wait to start the next project.....

Old 07-07-2009, 08:48 AM
EV0LVE is a jewel in the roughEV0LVE is a jewel in the roughEV0LVE is a jewel in the rough
what does it cost to get an extended warranty on this car? will porsche do it or is it a 3rd party warranty?

Old 07-07-2009, 09:00 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
EVOLVE - It's dependent on what coverage you want......I'm guessing b/w $1500-$2500 and well worth the piece of mind. I don't believe it will be a CPO warranty, but it will be a next level warranty which you can buy directly from a Porsche Dealer....the finance department basically.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:34 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
Have seen this car at least 3 times in meets.

great color, awesome wheels, clean, clean clean... best C4S around... Good luck with the sale!

Old 07-08-2009, 01:12 AM
shrka will become famous soon enough
that's a sweet deal...should sell quick.
gl

Old 07-08-2009, 08:03 AM
KJ - Thanks big buddy!!!! Like I said before, it'll be sad to see her go, but CAN'T WAIT for the next project!!!

Come out this Sunday to Rockville Starbucks bud.....

Berk

Originally Posted by KJM3SMG
Have seen this car at least 3 times in meets.

great color, awesome wheels, clean, clean clean... best C4S around... Good luck with the sale!

Old 07-08-2009, 08:04 AM
Thanks SHRKA. I think this is more than a fair deal for what people are getting......

Originally Posted by shrka
that's a sweet deal...should sell quick.
gl

Old 07-08-2009, 09:40 AM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
stand up seller and a stand up C4S.... Berk can't wait to see what the replacement will be.

Old 07-08-2009, 08:32 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Berk best of luck mate, the C4S will be missed - and I'll certainly vouch for this car!

Old 07-09-2009, 05:53 AM
NickyBlack - Thanks man.....the next project will be well worth the wait bud......I'll hit you up the next time I'm in NJ for sure!!!

Mick - Thanks mate......looking forward to seeing your black beast after the SC install this weekend hopefully in Rockville......

Old 07-11-2009, 02:03 PM
All PM's replied. Thanks guys!

Old 07-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
I haven't personally seen this car in a little while but I have no reason to believe it isn't in the same fantastic shape it was in the last time I saw it.....and heard it. The exhaust is sweet music. The wheel/color combination is absolutely beautiful. Trust me, I went on a cruise with a big group (I was in my old 996TT) and this car had ZERO trouble keeping pace with a pack of TTs.

Best of luck Berk...just wish I knew what you are getting into next. Is it still a secret?

Old 07-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Amerlemans - thanks a lot my good friend!!! Every time I start this car I get a rumbling feeling inside. The next project right now is moving up a stage to the 997's, maybe TT, GT3 or something along that range. We see. Baby Blue has to go first. I hope you make it out to Rockville Starbuck's tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see your new ride my man!!!

Old 07-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Berk - heading to the shore tomorrow for a few days so I won't be at the meet. I have my car at D&V having the front bumper sprayed while I'm gone so it looks all pretty for the next meet. I'll see you guys either later this month in NoVa or in August in R'ville.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:15 AM
Thumbs up

Updated photos guys. Price Dropped to $39.5K OBO. I'm attaching some updated rolling shots to capture the true head-turning essence of this machine!!!

Attached Images      

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2003 c4s