Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS/ FT: 8 Second 2006 EVO IX RS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 11:40 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
FS/ FT: 8 Second 2006 EVO IX RS

I am starting to get very serious about selling my evo. We have a baby due on Christmas day and I am sure the car will end up just sitting. This car was a no expense spared build. It is an icon in the evo community and has quite a following. It has heavy sponsorship as well giving it the best parts in the industry. For serious buyers I will give away all the secrets and in depth info. The car has a fresh Buschur racing motor waiting to be installed, a fresh Shep Racing trans and transfer case to be installed, and a fresh Tilton Twin carbon clutch to be installed. I have run this car for over a year and have devoured the competetion. It has multiple World Records as well. It holds the current Stock turbo WR of 10.21@133, Red WR of 9.53@145, RED WHP record of 631, and just made 804 WHP/ 590 FT. TQ on a FP 3586. The list goes on. Last time out it went 9.0@157 and I was short shifting and trying to get comfortable with the extra 200 WHP. The car will easily go 8's next time out on the fresh drivetrain and shifting normally. The car is fully NHRA certified to run up to the 8.50 bracket. It has a 10 pt cage, parachute, etc, etc... It's hard to describe this car. But if you are looking for one of the fatsest evo's in the World, this is it. If it doesnt sell I am going to put headlights back in it and drive it again on weekends Asking price is $49,900.

Mods:
Engine:
Buschur Racing 2.0L
Buschur Racing Stage 3 Head
Ferrea Valve Train
Cosworth Cams
Fluidampr Aluminum Pulley
Moroso Catch Can
Billet Motor Mounts

Turbo Kit:
Buschur/ Shearer Forward Facing Manifold
Buschur 3" V band Downpipe
Forced Performance HTA 3586
Tial 44mm Wastegate
Driven Innovation's Intake Manifold
Hypertune Throttle body
Buschur Racing 4" Race Intercooler
Tial Blow off Valve

Transmission:
Shep Trans Evo 9 Tranny W/ Evo VIII 3rd and 4th Gear
Shep Transfer Case
Quaife LSD

Ignition:
Buschur COP Ignition

Fuel System:
AWD Motorsports 1000+ HP Fuel System
Magnus Fuel Rail
PTE 1600cc Injectors
Weldon 2035 Fuel Pump
Weldon Regulator
E-85 Fuel

Cooling:
Mini Radiator
Electric Water Pump

Engine Mgmt:
AEM EMS Tuned by: Crispeed

Suspension:
Apexi N1 Racing Coilovers

Wheels/ Tires/ Brakes:
15" Motegi Trak Lites
M/T slicks
Wilwood Lightweight Brake Front and Rear

Lightweight Parts:
AWD Motorsports Aluminum Driveshaft
Buschur Racing Mustache Bar
Buschur Racing Solid Diff Supports
Buschur Racing Front Member
Custom Removable Front End
Carbon Fiber Hood(dry carbon and only one that actually reduces weight)
Carbon Fiber Trunk
NRG Carbon Fiber Seat's(1 driver 1 passenger)

Aero:
JDM Rear Bumper
Rear Undertray

Safety Equipment:
10 pt Cage
Simpson Camlock Harness
Parachute
Battery Relocation/ Mini Battery
Battery Cutoff
Driveshaft Loop
Scattershield

As I said, this car is one of a kind and near impossible to duplicate and thats a partial list of whats in it. I dont even know where to start with an asking price especially in todays market. But I will start at accepting offers near $49,900. I am going to spend some time and see what it would cost to rebuild this car. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 09-02-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:43 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-22-2009, 11:46 PM
Sorry, I tried linking vids but it is doubling up for some reason. When I try to edit, it only shows the each video one time??????

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 08-22-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:47 PM

Old 08-22-2009, 11:48 PM

Old 08-22-2009, 11:49 PM

Old 08-22-2009, 11:50 PM

Old 08-22-2009, 11:51 PM

Old 08-23-2009, 12:05 AM
Efterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these parts
Looks quite fast. Is this road legal?

Old 08-23-2009, 12:38 AM
Originally Posted by Efterlyst27
Looks quite fast. Is this road legal?
Well, road legal depends on location and preference I have no exhaust on the car and the headlights were removed for weight. So it could be driven during the day if you put exhaust on it. It is registered and insured and I do drive it occassionally on the street. After it goes 8's in a few weeks I will probably put headlights/ exhaust back in the car and will drive it on weekends to the car meets. I have a set of stock tires/wheels I use while not at the track. So, it needs a few things. I reinstalled glass front and rear because it had lexan. It was a PITA though. So that was my biggie for driving on the street. The sides are still lexan, but no one would ever notice. In all honesty, its a purpose built evo that is almost unbeatable. It is super consistent too. But it runs and drives very well for a high hp car. So it could easily be driven on the street with a few items returned to the car. It even has a full size battery in the trunk so even the simplest of problems like hard starts are avoided... Alot of time and money have gone into this car. Its starts right up and idles like stock.

Old 08-23-2009, 01:43 AM
Fastfrank will become famous soon enough
Wow! & I thought my evo was bad *** lol
very nice GLWS

Old 08-23-2009, 10:27 AM
SFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of light
Holy crap, that thing is absolutely brutal! Exactly how I would of built it! Well done and good luck, im sure someone would enjoy it!

Old 08-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Thanks guys. I really hate to sell it, but I also hate for it to sit. I want someone to enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed it. The car will be up and running in a few weeeks. New motor should yield a little more hp. I'm guessing it will make around 840 WHP/ 600 TQ now... If anyone is interested you can pm me or email me. I have all the dyno sheets from day one and all the timeslips.

Old 08-23-2009, 12:54 PM
nlakind has a spectacular aura aboutnlakind has a spectacular aura about
wow, very sick..makes me miss my evo! bump

Old 08-24-2009, 12:48 AM
I also forgot to mention I am more than willing to make an interesting trade either up or down. I have a wide variety in taste so just shoot me a pm with what you have in mind... Thanks for looking...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS/ FT: 8 Second 2006 EVO IX RS