Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2010 Honda Pilot EX - 5,600 miles MINT!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 06:13 PM
weedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud of
2010 Honda Pilot EX - 5,600 miles MINT!

Year: 2010
Make: Honda
Model: Pilot
Price: $28900
Mileage: 5623
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive

***2010 Honda Pilot EX***

EX model that is very well optioned! (LX is the base model)

2wd, loaded with power windows, doors, keyless entry, factory Towing Package, CD-Changer with iPod hookup, 8 passenger seating (yes, 8!), cylinder deactivation, cruise, ABS, etc... The only options this doesn't have is leather, moonroof, and navigation. All major Dealer markup items that you just don't need

The seats fold 60/40 in both 2nd and 3rd rows. (Unlike the Highlander that only seats 7 and has a single folding 3rd row). This allows you to, say, run a 6' box such as a big screen TV and still hold 2 in the front, 2 in the middle, and 2 in the 3rd row! With all rows folded you can carry items up to 6'-6.5' in length and 4' wide. About the size of a full sized pickup bed! Under the floor behind the 3rd row is a huge in-floor storage cubby. We keep a large blanket in there along with towels. We also have a factory rubber mat that covers the entire rear floor including the 3rd row when folded flat. Speaking of flat, all rows fold flat into the floor. All seat fold with the pull of a simply handle. No removing or folding headrests. This is so much more real room inside than our Yukon did for both adults and "stuff".

The Pilot is Motor Trends "Large SUV of the Year" for 2009 and 2010. Until you drive one, you have no idea how huge this is on the inside, yet how small it drives. Amazing turning radius and it has a great view out all around

Beautiful Black Clearcoat exterior with Gray & Black interior. All in as-new, perfect condition

We have all books, records (we've only changed the oil, nothing else), both keys and keyfobs, etc...

~5,600 miles

Exterior: ~9.9 out of 10 (10 being brand new)

Interior: ~9.9 out of 10 (10 being brand new)

VIN: 5FNYF3H42AB013037

There is no wear anywhere. No issues, ever. No accidents, no dents, no dings, no paintwork. This is as close to new as you'll find, period.
We've decided to buy a house and we're selling this to use as the downpayment. We paid cash for this and own it outright. Title in hand!! We're very easy to deal with and will do whatever we can to make this as smooth of a transaction as we can for you. The warranty obviously extends to the next owners and there is plenty left. We purchased it new about 4 months.
We're in Charlotte, North Carolina and live in the Highland Creek neighborhood.
PRICE:
As of today, Kelly Blue Book shows$32,040 for "Private Party, good condition" and $33,640 "Private Party, excellent condition" in my zip code, with the options I have, and that's for a 2009 model! 2010's are too new to even have a book value.
Price is crazy-low and I expect this to sell quickly (obviously). I have had good luck out here before both buying and selling so I thought I'd pass this deal along.
$28,750 firm.