Price: $82500
Mileage: 13000
Color: Midnight Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

decided to keep it and now ive changed my mind again, 81,995 FIRM

Last edited by mplv; 10-24-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:43 AM
slamnss is infamous around these parts
pm sent

Old 10-08-2010, 05:46 PM
cfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to behold
Car still avail? How many miles are on it now? Non-smokers car? Where is the car now?

Thanks

Old 10-08-2010, 06:45 PM
mplv is infamous around these parts
The car is available, has new oem tires on the back, 17,400 miles, has never been smoked in and is in anderson south carolina which is close to greenville.

Old 10-09-2010, 11:48 PM
JetJockey is infamous around these partsJetJockey is infamous around these parts
Beautiful 997

Old 10-10-2010, 01:34 AM
dragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond repute
Can you send the ppi to waynechen.pharmd@gmail.com? Thanks

Old 10-10-2010, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by dragonman4
Can you send the ppi to waynechen.pharmd@gmail.com? Thanks

Sent! Come get this thing I have lambo fever!

Old 10-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by cfgtts
Car still avail? How many miles are on it now? Non-smokers car? Where is the car now?

Thanks

Originally Posted by mplv
The car is available, has new oem tires on the back, 17,400 miles, has never been smoked in and is in anderson south carolina which is close to greenville.
I hit 18k miles yesterday on a road trip to realize I dont fit in a Ford GT.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Ive found my next car but first I need to sell this one! Someone buy this thing!

Old 10-12-2010, 01:50 PM
No one needs a clean car for wholesale?

Old 10-12-2010, 03:23 PM
cfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to behold
No one needs a clean car for wholesale?
What is your new car and why not just trade it , if you don't mind me asking? Just curious as I have been watching your story unfold.

Old 10-12-2010, 05:18 PM
What is your new car and why not just trade it , if you don't mind me asking? Just curious as I have been watching your story unfold.
Im settled on a 08 superleggera, ive gone back and fourth about selling my car several times and even told a few people that I had just decided to keep it. Im certain I could have sold it several times over if I had been activly trying and responding to inquiries.

I think I can get a nicer car from the original owner for less money than going through a dealer and not knowing any of the history of the car, it just seems like the dealers end up with the cars that have stories and issues. Not to mention there were only about 100 cars in the colors I like, having cash vs. a trade will make it much easier to find a car, jump on the plane and go get it and drive home.

Does anyone have any input? Im priced less than other cars on ebay, cars.com, autotrader and even ove, and my car is perfect

Old 10-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Im settled on a 08 superleggera, ive gone back and fourth about selling my car several times and even told a few people that I had just decided to keep it. Im certain I could have sold it several times over if I had been activly trying and responding to inquiries.

I think I can get a nicer car from the original owner for less money than going through a dealer and not knowing any of the history of the car, it just seems like the dealers end up with the cars that have stories and issues. Not to mention there were only about 100 cars in the colors I like, having cash vs. a trade will make it much easier to find a car, jump on the plane and go get it and drive home.

Does anyone have any input? Im priced less than other cars on ebay, cars.com, autotrader and even ove, and my car is perfect
Well, that certainly makes sense. A trade won't work if you are buying a private party car. I have done exactly what you are doing several times, that being jumping on a plane and going to get your car.

I see the one issue being no dealer financing on you selling it private party and the other would be a lot of people want CPOs. I was looking at Turbos ALL more expensive than yours on Autotrader and found other private party cars priced the same as CPO'd P-dealer cars, that isn't going to work, but your is less than all I saw!

I tried selling my C4S for years and never had luck. Ever just think of asking a dealer to buy your car? Some dealerships are so desperate for used inventory they will just out right buy it!!!

I once flew into your area to buy a MINI from a Car guy that sounded a lot like you, with the love of cars that is;-)

Your name isn't "Paul" is it?!??!

Old 10-12-2010, 06:12 PM
Well, that certainly makes sense. A trade won't work if you are buying a private party car. I have done exactly what you are doing several times, that being jumping on a plane and going to get your car.

I see the one issue being no dealer financing on you selling it private party and the other would be a lot of people want CPOs. I was looking at Turbos ALL more expensive than yours on Autotrader and found other private party cars priced the same as CPO'd P-dealer cars, that isn't going to work, but your is less than all I saw!

I tried selling my C4S for years and never had luck. Ever just think of asking a dealer to buy your car? Some dealerships are so desperate for used inventory they will just out right buy it!!!

I once flew into your area to buy a MINI from a Car guy that sounded a lot like you, with the love of cars that is;-)

Your name isn't "Paul" is it?!??!
Nope im not paul, my car would pass CPO inspection if you could get your dealer to do it, they make money on it im sure and thats all they care about. It just doesnt make sense for me to fire sale it to a dealer for 75-76 without buying a car from them so they can turn around and ask 89 for it and not take less than 85.

I have the title in my hand so even if you need financing it will be easy to aquire through your local lender since I have the title and there wouldnt be a payoff to worry about.

Old 10-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Nope im not paul, my car would pass CPO inspection if you could get your dealer to do it, they make money on it im sure and thats all they care about. It just doesnt make sense for me to fire sale it to a dealer for 75-76 without buying a car from them so they can turn around and ask 89 for it and not take less than 85.

I have the title in my hand so even if you need financing it will be easy to aquire through your local lender since I have the title and there wouldnt be a payoff to worry about.
Be patient for a private party sale. Always more work. GLWS and timing it right with your Lambo!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 997 TT Midnight Blue