Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2008 Supercharged C6 Chevrolet Corvette Z51 Built Motor 700whp

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 12:35 PM
Former Vendor
Kai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant future
Thumbs up 2008 Supercharged C6 Chevrolet Corvette Z51 Built Motor 700whp

Year: 1950
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $45000
Mileage: 16400
Color: Orange
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Putting this up for a buddy of mine.

"This car is an absolute one of a kind and is in immaculate garage kept condition. It is a 2008 Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z51 with the 3LT interior package and every available option including navigation and painted removable top. This car has over $70,000 worth of modifications and I have the receipts to prove it. The wheels are HRE with Toyo R888 tires on the front and Hoosier R6 tires on the rear which are all brand new. I also have the original stock C6 wheels powder coated flat black with a brand new set of Toyo R888's on them which have never been driven. The engine was professionaly built by the Vette Doctors less than 1,500 miles ago where all the internals were forged, blueprinted and balanced. It has a Vortech V2-T supercharger with an 8 rib pulley system, heads, cam, meth injection, full exhaust with the new B & B fusion system allowing you to go from loud to silent with the touch a remote, upgraded clutch, hardened axles, full suspension coil covers & struts and sway bars, fuel system and aluminum radiator. Gauge pod on drivers side pillar with boost and fuel pressure gauges. The car was sent to Jeremy Formato to be custom tuned and has never ran as good as it does right now. Before the exhaust was installed the car made 675 HP at the rear wheels on a dyno in 100 degree heat and humidity in Florida. I would say for sure in optimum conditions with the new exhaust it would make well over 700+HP. In other words this car is faster and more high performance than any Z06 or ZR1 and can still be upgraded with a bigger supercharger to make 800 - 1000HP. I have receipts for everything, including dyno also performance notes are below. I am the original owner bought the car brand new and only one to ever drive it. I am motivated to sell soon. This car has been well kept and cared, this really is an incredible deal for right person looking for something very fast and serious but also not to over the top. I can be reached at 516-790-3442 or email me at waterguy9@aol.com for any questions."

60mph -130 mph 5.9 seconds V-Box verified with two people in the car

Standing mile run 0 - 1 mile 193 mph verified I personally drove I can vouch for it. This car is FAST.

Attached Images      

Last edited by Kai@ELITEMS; 05-28-2011 at 07:38 PM.