Model: E-Class
Price: $19500
Mileage: 94000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Up for sale is a 2005 Mercedes Benz E55 in great condition. The exterior is a 9.9 out of 10 and the interior is a 9.9 out of 10. Other than minor stone chips and some curb rash on the wheels, this car is close to perfect. No paint work, no accidents, no stories whatsoever. Clean Carfax. I am a very **** person by nature, and I have taken great care of this car. When I was buying this car, I searched high and low for a white E55 with black pano roof. It is a very tough color combination to find. I bought this car from an older gentleman in Texas who took very good care of the car. This car is an absolute torque monster. I also have a Rossion Q1 and a Ferrari 360 Spider, and this E55 has nothing to be ashamed of next to those cars in terms of performance.
Some of the options on this car include: keyless go, dynamic seats, heated front seats, rear automatic sunshade, pano roof, and factory Ipod adaptor in glove compartment. This car also has the air lift system - at the press of a button, the car raises a couple of inches to clear steep driveways and speed bumps.
Some of the upgrades that I did on this car include: sprit booster, K&N air filters, lowering linkages, 19" aftermarket wheels, clear side markers, carbon fiber front lip, rear spoiler, black front grill, and flat hood emblem.
I have meticulously maintained this car. All maintenance was done by Mercedez Benz certified mechanics at Benchmark Motorsports in Columbia, Maryland. Oil changes were done every 5k miles, all major services completed on time, and I recently installed brand new brake pads and rotors. I also did full detail and wax on a regular basis. This car needs nothing. E55s are known for having bullet proof engines. This car is by far the most reliable car I have ever owned. Not one thing has ever broken down on this car.
I am located in Columbia, Maryland. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions. (202) 320 6065.

Attached Images      
Old 01-23-2012, 12:34 AM
charleysung is an unknown quantity at this point
More pics

Attached Images      
Old 01-23-2012, 12:37 AM
Couple more pics

Attached Images      
Old 01-28-2012, 12:21 AM
Myclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the rough
This car is gorgeous! Saw this on nsxprime, and i fell in love with it! I wasn't planning on getting another car, but I'm just curious...are you flexible on price? Thanks.

Regards
Mike

Old 01-28-2012, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by Myclue
This car is gorgeous! Saw this on nsxprime, and i fell in love with it! I wasn't planning on getting another car, but I'm just curious...are you flexible on price? Thanks.

Regards
Mike
This sold within 24 hours of posting.

Old 01-28-2012, 09:52 AM
Myclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the rough
awesome! Congrats! You priced it pretty aggressively.