Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG (Modded - FF build)

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:55 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice

Year: 2003
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: SL-Class
Price: $33000
Mileage: 67000
Color: Diamond Silver Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Sunir, have you sold this beastie yet?

Old 06-22-2012, 03:30 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Nope not yet...it's still available, I've had some offers and a bit of interest just nothing that has carried out at this point. She's a fantastic car I hope to find her a good home!

Old 06-28-2012, 11:51 PM
ATLibo is a splendid one to beholdATLibo is a splendid one to beholdATLibo is a splendid one to beholdATLibo is a splendid one to beholdATLibo is a splendid one to beholdATLibo is a splendid one to beholdATLibo is a splendid one to behold
nice power. such great models.. sold my SL5 months back been thinking about buying another one.. a few fellow caffeine and octane enthusiasts rockin the new SLS gullwing models. extremely tasteful.

GLWS!

Old 09-12-2012, 12:52 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
bump. The car is still available.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:18 PM
MiniSuperDuke is on a distinguished road
Whats the current mileage and asking price? Also, who is floored fabrication? Never heard of them and nothing about that name online. Also, what is covered under warranty? Warranties do not cover extensive modifications such as those that are done on this car

Old 09-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by MiniSuperDuke
Whats the current mileage and asking price? Also, who is floored fabrication? Never heard of them and nothing about that name online. Also, what is covered under warranty? Warranties do not cover extensive modifications such as those that are done on this car
PM me your info or lets exhange numbers...I can call you and answer all of your questions and tell you more about the car and detials.

I assure you that you'll be happy with the answers and what you will learn about the car. I've thought this entire car through 100%, no loose ends were left untied.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Saleen S7 TT is on a distinguished road
Wow, if I had the money, I would be all over this car! If only someone could buy my Procharged Firebird for $40k ha. Care to donate? :P
GLWS, would love to hear what it sounds like!

Old 09-13-2012, 01:17 PM
^^^ sell you firebird and buy my car... it's classy, top down or up, and it's engineered like a German tank! drive it to/from work or take it out on the town then take it to the drag strip and blow most peoples doors off while you run 10's and drive home in luxury with massaging seats!

I have video clips, They are available from a thread Globalautosport put up, they are a forum sponsor my car is listed with them now, as well as clips on my work computer...if youre really interested contact me and I'll give you more detials and video on the car!

Last edited by sunir; 09-13-2012 at 01:21 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ sell you firebird and buy my car... it's classy, top down or up, and it's engineered like a German tank! drive it to/from work or take it out on the town then take it to the drag strip and blow most peoples doors off while you run 10's and drive home in luxury with massaging seats!

I have video clips, They are available from a thread Globalautosport put up, they are a forum sponsor my car is listed with them now, as well as clips on my work computer...if youre really interested contact me and I'll give you more detials and video on the car!
Too bad my car would need to be worth $40k ha. Unless you want to take at least $25k off your asking price lol. Sorry, just can't afford it, wish I could! I could deal with the insurance increase if you feel like donating to free the space in your garage.

Old 09-13-2012, 01:38 PM
nah sorry can't do that I've got $25k in updrades...I need at least $45K out of my Mercedes, even at that price I am taking a huge loss.

work on selling your car, put up an add, it's a domestic maybe it'll have a larger market and sell fast....

Old 09-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Yeah I know, just wish I could afford it, it's worth your asking price. Let me know if you ever feel like donating it lol. GLWS!

Old 09-13-2012, 01:46 PM
I will donate it for a reciprocating donation of $45K

seriously yiou could get a good amount for your firebird and take a small loan for the rest, and have an incredible benz in your driveway, you should at leas put up an ad for your car and see if you get any quick bites.

Old 09-13-2012, 05:54 PM
Sorry, even with over $15k in mods, not including install and only 67k miles, it's only worth at max $20k. Can't afford a loan right now. If anyone wants more info, go ahead and pm me as it is for sale.

Old 09-14-2012, 03:02 PM
^^^ doesn't hurt to try, you never know... put up an ad on 6speed see what happens

Old 10-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Car is still available and successfully thru PPI at Authorized Mercedes Dealer

For inquiries, please email me at sunirghosal@hotmail.com
Thanks for your interest again, I appreciate it...The car just passed thru PPI at Euromotorcars Mercedes Benz (Bethesda Maryland MB Dealership location) with flying colors on 10/8/12. All documentation provided as always with full papers & service history PLUS CSC Service contract Warranty, and more. This is a great car, one that you will really feel like you've made the right decision to buy. Please read the description above and check out the pics on flikr - the car is in mint condtion inside/out and runs just awesome! I also have video clips I can send along with answering any questions you may have.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Quick Reply: FS: Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG (Modded - FF build)