Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2010 Ducati 848 | Low miles | Mint

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 07:37 AM
casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice

Year: 2010
Make: Ferrari
Model: 458 Italia
Price: $9999
Mileage: 4925
Color: White/Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

just heard a black 848 roll by yesterday. made me think of getting your bike. too bad my wife isn't as cool as yours

Old 05-31-2012, 01:34 PM
juniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud of
^ haha. Definitely a sweet sound. I can tell the exhaust note from some ways away...

Old 06-11-2012, 06:58 AM
juniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud of
Ugh... you'd think people who come to see the bike would have money ready and not have to sell another one first. Oh well.

Still available. I will also consider less expensive motorcycles plus cash. Thanks

Old 06-11-2012, 09:48 AM
FI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond repute
Get a Daytona 675. A little lower maintenance and just as good (actually better IMO).

Old 06-11-2012, 11:34 AM
^ I actually have it listed on CL and the Triumph forum saying I'll accept a 2007+ Daytona or Striple plus cash

The maintenance on this really isn't bad though. Ducati service is 600, 7500, 15000 with regular oil changes between. My miles are still low so I have just been doing regular maintenance, but even the 7500 service is not that bad. I'm sure I'll own another Ducati down the road... but for now I want to put the money elsewhere instead of parked in my great room

Old 06-11-2012, 11:57 AM
FI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! I put 18k mi on my '08 'tona so far. Running solid (knock on wood); only recommended upgrade is the R/R but other than that, awesome out of the box!

Old 06-13-2012, 05:56 AM
^ Yeah, they're great bikes. Would make a good replacement for the 848 but still leave room to put money in my pocket for the next venture! We'll see...

Old 06-13-2012, 09:23 AM
FYI, price updated to $10,499. Other price was a gimmick... but figured a "regular" price was better...

Old 06-18-2012, 06:25 AM
ugh, had someone cancel over the weekend. Oh well.

Happy Monday all...

Old 06-25-2012, 06:54 AM
Got my eye on a few things and $10k seems to be the magic number... so price reduced. Happy Monday!

Old 06-27-2012, 05:39 AM
Sale pending...

Old 07-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Sorry, was away last week. Just wanted to update that the bike was sold...

Thanks all.