6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Automobiles For Sale (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale-29/)
-   -   Murdered out Toyota Prius (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale/275585-murdered-out-toyota-prius.html)

swift996 05-10-2012 10:50 AM

How many cup holders does it have?

giggalo 05-10-2012 10:51 AM

did you watch that kashi video above?

Originally Posted by dailydriver (Post 3540454)
Now you have got me thinking....

I could probably do an even trade on my car for an '04 or '05 VW Beetle, do the motor swap for the Prius, and swap out the factory installed flower for one of those solar flowers. Guaranteed the ladies would trip over themselves just to get in the car!

GLWS I think I am out of the bidding unless you decide to part it out.

because thats the kind of talent a car of this caliber attracts. It shows that you are #1, not a flashy D bag, but 2 someone who is socially and environmentally responsible at the same time.

I know chicks that get moist just thinking about a rich guy who instead of having a ferrari, chose a prius to exemplify that message.

I could part it out, but the package then wouldn't be complete. Example, trade D Fish from the Lakers=no longer a championship team. In this instance, a car that is already a champion in its own right just can't be parted out. I appreciate the offer, but its a firm no. hilarious

giggalo 05-10-2012 10:53 AM

Ahh,

Originally Posted by swift996 (Post 3540463)
How many cup holders does it have?

Someone with a practical question.

4. 2 in the front, 2 in the back. The front ones are extra wide for you to accommodate the biggest big gulps from 7-11.

ranger5oh 05-10-2012 10:58 AM

I love this thread.

Easy888 05-10-2012 11:22 AM

Son of a ***** this car is badass. Someone on the 6 should buy it and keep it in the family. Buy tonight and start getting some SI quality pussy.

964Q 05-10-2012 11:38 AM

If I didn't buy a murdered out Insight stanced the eff out on 14's last week, I would be all over this. Seriously guys, you can't replicate this machine for twice the asking amount. GLWS Giggalo. What's next for you? C63BS?

giggalo 05-10-2012 11:41 AM

Who knows whats on the horizon

Originally Posted by 964Q (Post 3540512)
If I didn't buy a murdered out Insight stanced the eff out on 14's last week, I would be all over this. Seriously guys, you can't replicate this machine for twice the asking amount. GLWS Giggalo. What's next for you? C63BS?

I didn't buy this car to profit in any way. If by the miracle of baby jesus that someone sees the value in this, I may be on my way up. Whether thats a C63 BS or any other kind of BS, its up to what I can rein in in a free market.

I have a 2002 911 tt that has the Ski 850 kit for $150k if anyone is interested But of course, that sale must follow this one. Putting 2 unique cars on the market together just makes them compete with each other.

dailydriver 05-10-2012 11:49 AM

I just saw a black 2008 Prius totaled on the side of the freeway. If anyone is toying with the idea of buying this car I would urge you to pull the trigger now before the free market gets word that this beauty just got even RARER!!!!

Easy888 05-10-2012 12:09 PM

Guys I just got back from running an errand and let me tell you, you can't turn your head without seeing a Prius. For that matter all the other ones look plain jane. Nothing stands out in the sea of Priuses like this one. You'd be a fool to not have this in your garage.

Like I said, if this was white and offered 2 years ago I'd have it by now.

giggalo 05-10-2012 12:14 PM

I can wrap this

Originally Posted by Easy888 (Post 3540543)
Guys I just got back from running an errand and let me tell you, you can't turn your head without seeing a Prius. For that matter all the other ones look plain jane. Nothing stands out in the sea of Priuses like this one. You'd be a fool to not have this in your garage.

Like I said, if this was white and offered 2 years ago I'd have it by now.

in any color for the right buyer at the right price.

964Q 05-10-2012 01:29 PM

please please please, from one exotic hybrid enthusiast to another, keep it murdered out.

dailydriver 05-10-2012 01:35 PM

OK I think you have re-ignited my interest with the offer of a custom wrap.

Does this Prius have original equipment valvestem caps with matching numbers? I almost got burned on a purchase where the original owner swaped out the factory valve stem caps with those plastic dice aftermarket caps and I had to back out of the deal at the last minute as this was obviously a deal breaker. As you stated before they are not even making the Prius in a 2008 model any more so anything done to permanently alter the vehicle is just crazy.

Does the car have any whimsical bumper stickers installed? If so do you have documentation showing that they have been installed by a certified installer? If I opted to take you up on the offer of a color changing wrap, would you have said stickers removed and reinstalled at no additional cost?

Sorry I am asking so many questions, but as you can tell my previous buying experience left me pretty scarred and I want to ensure there are no surprises.

neotorque 05-10-2012 04:10 PM

+1s all around. I'm dying here.

Easy888 05-10-2012 04:45 PM

Bump because I can.

KJM3SMG 05-10-2012 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by neotorque (Post 3540790)
+1s all around. I'm dying here.

I wonder if the other seller knows about this parody thread