Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Murdered out Toyota Prius

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 10:10 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
Murdered out Toyota Prius

Year: 2008
Make: Toyota
Model: Prius
Price: $75000
Mileage: 32000
Color: black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

RAISED Price to $75,000k

Price is OBO. Please don't berate me about the price. I'm open to offers, but I know how unique this car is.

Some fun facts:

1) The ONLY Murdered out Prius in NW Chicagoland (As far as I know).
2) 16 inch alloy wheels, not the cheap 15 inch caps.
3) Matching floormats (Interior is grey)
4) They are not making anymore 2008 models so it makes this one a collectors edition.
5)The license plate on this Prius is the ONLY ONE that reads "Gas Kikr" in the state of Illinois. This makes the car even more rare. Unless you transfer this plate onto another hybrid, it just won't make sense.
6. The potential of making this car a NHW10-model Prius (Turbo version) is out there for the right buyer.

I welcome all offer.

Attached Images  

Last edited by giggalo; 05-30-2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: lowering price
Old 05-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Zlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant future
Sorry, i don't often do this and I'm goiing to have to apologize in advance - but you are asking for 57K for a 2008 Prius with 32000 Miles on it? This is also 3 times the price of an average Prius.

Am i missing something?

Old 05-09-2012, 10:27 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Zlatko
Sorry, i don't often do this and I'm goiing to have to apologize in advance - but you are asking for 57K for a 2008 Prius with 32000 Miles on it? This is also 3 times the price of an average Prius.

Am i missing something?

OK, free bump to the Prius-Hit-Murder-Squad

Old 05-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
LOL...there is a reason its the only murdered our Prius in the Chicagoland region....hopefully in the country....and 16" alloys!

This has to be a joke right?

Old 05-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
Oops, just saw the matching grey floormats...that does help with the asking price. Also, the reason they arent making the 2008 anymore is because its 2012

With this logic, every car from the year before on back would be a collector car and appreciate in value!

Old 05-09-2012, 10:30 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
i have to agree with zlatko, and i do also appologize...

plus the tittle made me lmao !! i was reading murdered out... then i read prius....

Old 05-09-2012, 10:33 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
Check

Originally Posted by Zlatko

Am i missing something?
Check out the specs on it. This is a pretty unique car.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:35 AM
yo

Originally Posted by HIRISC

OK, free bump to the Prius-Hit-Murder-Squad
I appreciate the love.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Hey

Originally Posted by unvmy996
i have to agree with zlatko, and i do also appologize...

plus the tittle made me lmao !! i was reading murdered out... then i read prius....
You can laugh all the way to the gas pump. All the while looking like a pimp.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:39 AM
VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !
I think he mistakenly added an extra zero to the asking price!

Old 05-09-2012, 10:45 AM
Easy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the rough
Folks don't be retarded. I've seen this car first hand and have had the privilege to cruise Chitown in it. It has undoubtedly brought upon some fantastic ***** in line with the quality of SI models. Don't be fooled into thinking this is a regular Prius. It has special pimp juice that even the premium the OP is asking for can't match.

Also per what OP said, this car is ready for a turbo setup. Imagine blowing the doors off a UGR Lambo with it. Without a doubt this thing has the potential to be at the next TX1KM or whatever that race is.

I would have been all over this if it was in white. Just have a thing for white.

GLWS.

Clean car.

Last edited by Easy888; 05-09-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:58 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
I can't tell if this is a scam or a joke...

Old 05-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Easy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the rough
Giggalo is a long time member. No scam here. I'm not laughing either so I don't think it's a joke for what it's worth.

Old 05-09-2012, 11:01 AM
I assure you

Originally Posted by jaspergtr
I can't tell if this is a scam or a joke...

This is no scam, and definitely no joke.

This is a very real deal if someone makes a reasonable offer close to asking.

Old 05-09-2012, 11:25 AM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
hahahaha this is great! This has to be a joke in response to the white Benz C-class ad: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-charcoal.html

Good job giggalo. You probably should've put in the comments "it's priced like a Lexus which has mastered the art of markup"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Murdered out Toyota Prius