Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Murdered out Toyota Prius

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 09:53 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice

Year: 2008
Make: Toyota
Model: Prius
Price: $75000
Mileage: 32000
Color: black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I did a search, there was only 103 black Prius delivered to Illinois in 2008. DMV showed that 97 are no longer in operation due to dead battery. This makes your Prius even more unique in addition to other features already mentioned. I would increase the asking price just to be fair.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:34 PM
VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !
^^^^you know you can pick up your car for less....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........911 or Prius.......your choice.

Old 05-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by giggalo
You seen that girl on the kashi commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmMBJdBBhLQ BOOYA!
She needs to dye her hair black, wear a thick layer of white foundation and most importantly, talk incessantly about how lame everyone else is.

Old 05-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Gotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to all
I can get a lot of pussies for $55k. Just saying.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:10 AM
bga23 is infamous around these partsbga23 is infamous around these partsbga23 is infamous around these partsbga23 is infamous around these partsbga23 is infamous around these partsbga23 is infamous around these parts
Would you take 55K pesos?

Old 05-10-2012, 07:59 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Just imagine the kind of Trim you will pull with this car: Kinda Granola-ee and Vegan...but also Goth.

Seriously, worth every penny.

Old 05-10-2012, 09:01 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Wow, I never liked the Prius, but this one is awesome! GLWS

Old 05-10-2012, 10:00 AM
dailydriver will become famous soon enough
If the car does not sell, have you considered parting it out?

Obviously that custom plate would fetch a huge percentage of the asking price all by itself. I would be interested in that sweet motor, I heard an engine swap in the 996 for the Prius motor is almost a drop in and would highly consider it.

Let us know...

Old 05-10-2012, 10:15 AM
brendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond repute
Is that the car that the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo used to own? you should mention that, because it increases the value even more!

Attached Images  
Old 05-10-2012, 10:24 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
Amen brother

Originally Posted by trovan
I did a search, there was only 103 black Prius delivered to Illinois in 2008. DMV showed that 97 are no longer in operation due to dead battery. This makes your Prius even more unique in addition to other features already mentioned. I would increase the asking price just to be fair.
Thanks for looking out! I'd be willing to accept trades at this time. I heard the new C63 Black series was a nice car. Apart from the obvious fact that it doesn't give you 40 mpg, 510 hp and in a car that small seems like a good combo.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:24 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
so.

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
She needs to dye her hair black, wear a thick layer of white foundation and most importantly, talk incessantly about how lame everyone else is.
You like geisha girls i see

Old 05-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Well

Originally Posted by dailydriver
If the car does not sell, have you considered parting it out?

Obviously that custom plate would fetch a huge percentage of the asking price all by itself. I would be interested in that sweet motor, I heard an engine swap in the 996 for the Prius motor is almost a drop in and would highly consider it.

Let us know...
I do have one of these in the car right now.

http://www.solarsnob.com/pictures/solarflower2.jpg

It is my initial effort to store solar energy until I can buy panels to install on the roof. Braking all the time to store energy on this car is so passé.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Umm yeah!

Originally Posted by brendo
Is that the car that the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo used to own? you should mention that, because it increases the value even more!
And she ain't the only one folks.

http://www.hybridcars.com/hybrid-dri...lebrities.html

Old 05-10-2012, 10:39 AM
dailydriver will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by giggalo
I do have one of these in the car right now.

http://www.solarsnob.com/pictures/solarflower2.jpg

It is my initial effort to store solar energy until I can buy panels to install on the roof. Braking all the time to store energy on this car is so passé.

Now you have got me thinking....

I could probably do an even trade on my car for an '04 or '05 VW Beetle, do the motor swap for the Prius, and swap out the factory installed flower for one of those solar flowers. Guaranteed the ladies would trip over themselves just to get in the car!

GLWS I think I am out of the bidding unless you decide to part it out.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
LOL @ this thread! Nice.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Murdered out Toyota Prius