Mileage: 32000
Color: black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

How many cup holders does it have?

Old 05-10-2012, 10:51 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
did you watch that kashi video above?

Originally Posted by dailydriver
Now you have got me thinking....

I could probably do an even trade on my car for an '04 or '05 VW Beetle, do the motor swap for the Prius, and swap out the factory installed flower for one of those solar flowers. Guaranteed the ladies would trip over themselves just to get in the car!

GLWS I think I am out of the bidding unless you decide to part it out.
because thats the kind of talent a car of this caliber attracts. It shows that you are #1, not a flashy D bag, but 2 someone who is socially and environmentally responsible at the same time.

I know chicks that get moist just thinking about a rich guy who instead of having a ferrari, chose a prius to exemplify that message.

I could part it out, but the package then wouldn't be complete. Example, trade D Fish from the Lakers=no longer a championship team. In this instance, a car that is already a champion in its own right just can't be parted out. I appreciate the offer, but its a firm no.

Last edited by giggalo; 05-10-2012 at 10:54 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 05-10-2012, 10:53 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
Ahh,

Originally Posted by swift996
How many cup holders does it have?
Someone with a practical question.

4. 2 in the front, 2 in the back. The front ones are extra wide for you to accommodate the biggest big gulps from 7-11.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:58 AM
ranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to behold
I love this thread.

Old 05-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Easy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the rough
Son of a ***** this car is badass. Someone on the 6 should buy it and keep it in the family. Buy tonight and start getting some SI quality *****.

Old 05-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Banned
964Q is on a distinguished road
If I didn't buy a murdered out Insight stanced the eff out on 14's last week, I would be all over this. Seriously guys, you can't replicate this machine for twice the asking amount. GLWS Giggalo. What's next for you? C63BS?

Old 05-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Who knows whats on the horizon

Originally Posted by 964Q
If I didn't buy a murdered out Insight stanced the eff out on 14's last week, I would be all over this. Seriously guys, you can't replicate this machine for twice the asking amount. GLWS Giggalo. What's next for you? C63BS?
I didn't buy this car to profit in any way. If by the miracle of baby jesus that someone sees the value in this, I may be on my way up. Whether thats a C63 BS or any other kind of BS, its up to what I can rein in in a free market.

I have a 2002 911 tt that has the Ski 850 kit for $150k if anyone is interested But of course, that sale must follow this one. Putting 2 unique cars on the market together just makes them compete with each other.

Old 05-10-2012, 11:49 AM
dailydriver will become famous soon enough
I just saw a black 2008 Prius totaled on the side of the freeway. If anyone is toying with the idea of buying this car I would urge you to pull the trigger now before the free market gets word that this beauty just got even RARER!!!!

Old 05-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Easy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the rough
Guys I just got back from running an errand and let me tell you, you can't turn your head without seeing a Prius. For that matter all the other ones look plain jane. Nothing stands out in the sea of Priuses like this one. You'd be a fool to not have this in your garage.

Like I said, if this was white and offered 2 years ago I'd have it by now.

Last edited by Easy888; 05-10-2012 at 12:11 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:14 PM
I can wrap this

Originally Posted by Easy888
Guys I just got back from running an errand and let me tell you, you can't turn your head without seeing a Prius. For that matter all the other ones look plain jane. Nothing stands out in the sea of Priuses like this one. You'd be a fool to not have this in your garage.

Like I said, if this was white and offered 2 years ago I'd have it by now.
in any color for the right buyer at the right price.

Old 05-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Banned
964Q is on a distinguished road
please please please, from one exotic hybrid enthusiast to another, keep it murdered out.

Old 05-10-2012, 01:35 PM
dailydriver will become famous soon enough
OK I think you have re-ignited my interest with the offer of a custom wrap.

Does this Prius have original equipment valvestem caps with matching numbers? I almost got burned on a purchase where the original owner swaped out the factory valve stem caps with those plastic dice aftermarket caps and I had to back out of the deal at the last minute as this was obviously a deal breaker. As you stated before they are not even making the Prius in a 2008 model any more so anything done to permanently alter the vehicle is just crazy.

Does the car have any whimsical bumper stickers installed? If so do you have documentation showing that they have been installed by a certified installer? If I opted to take you up on the offer of a color changing wrap, would you have said stickers removed and reinstalled at no additional cost?

Sorry I am asking so many questions, but as you can tell my previous buying experience left me pretty scarred and I want to ensure there are no surprises.

Last edited by dailydriver; 05-10-2012 at 01:37 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:10 PM
neotorque will become famous soon enoughneotorque will become famous soon enough
+1s all around. I'm dying here.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:45 PM
Bump because I can.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:16 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by neotorque
+1s all around. I'm dying here.
I wonder if the other seller knows about this parody thread

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Murdered out Toyota Prius