Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2012 Kia Optima SX Turbo (Premium Touring Pkg) Great DD, wholesale price

Old 01-07-2013, 08:10 AM
MikeySed will become famous soon enoughMikeySed will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up FS: 2012 Kia Optima SX Turbo (Premium Touring Pkg) Great DD, wholesale price

Year: 2012
Make: Kia
Model: Optima
Price: $24099
Mileage: 10921
Color: Snow White Pearl
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive

Figured I would give a forum member a shot before I trade the car in the middle to end of next month (Feb). I have a car on order and this is going to get traded in once that car is delivered.

This car is Snow White Pearl with Black leather interior.

The premium touring package includes: ($3k Option)
- Panoramic Sunroof (Gloss Black)
- 18" Touring Luxury Wheels
- Infinity Audio System w/ 8 speakers & Sub
- UVO Powered by Microsoft Infotainment System
- Rear Camera Display and HD Radio
- 4 way power front passenger seat
- Driver's Seat Memory
- Heated and Cooled Front Seats
- Heated rear seats
- Power folding outside mirrors

The car's specs if you don't know is FWD.
Engine: 2.0 liter 4-cylinder turbo – 274-hp at 6,000 rpm and 269 lb-ft of torque between 1,750 and 4,500 rpm.
Weight: 3340 lbs
Gas Mileage: Car uses REGULAR 87 Octane and achieves 22/34 mpg

I can sit here and rant and rave about the car, but do a google search... seriously this is the best daily driver for under $42,000. This car stickered new for just under $31K.

Car has 10,350 miles but is being driven until the middle to end of next month.

Every auto magazine/website has rave reviews for the car and so many dealers still can't keep them in stock. Honestly the Snow White Pearl Touring is probably the hardest combo to find because they are so sought after.
The car handles great, has great brakes, and is quite quick.

Asking $24,450. Basically the lowest mileage, premium touring optioned, priced 2012 Optima SX out there in the USA!

I am located in North/Central NJ. Have a lot of experience shipping past cars and buying this way, and also can meet buyer at Newark Airport (20 minutes from me).

If you need a loan, see penfed.org - 1.49% to finance this car!! The best rates out there. Many forum members use these guys.

Attached Images           

Last edited by MikeySed; 02-03-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:20 AM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
first Kia on 6speed

Old 01-07-2013, 10:42 AM
CJPatel has a spectacular aura aboutCJPatel has a spectacular aura about
Things got more options then most of our cars: Cooled Seats! I need that in my DD!

GLWS, seems like a good DD for someone here.

Old 01-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by CJPatel
Things got more options then most of our cars: Cooled Seats! I need that in my DD!

GLWS, seems like a good DD for someone here.
Thanks for the kind words. My first car with cooled seats was a Cadillac XLR, and then onto my SL 600 and CLS63 AMG, since then needless to say I am sad when I drive a car in the summer without it. This is my car that I use for work when I traveled. Most of the 10K miles are highway miles.

The car is an absolute great DD, uses 87 octane to achieve the 274 hp (with observed highway gas mileage in the 30s), and also last month a couple tunes have come out for the car that add 35-45 whp and 40-50 tq -- Which I would add if I was keeping the car.

With things switching at my job, and a Corvette C7 on order, amongst other cars in the house I don't need it. Another car I have the lease is going back next month, I am going to trade this into them during the transaction, so the price is basically what I am getting from dealer after the tax savings.

The rear heated seats are great too for clients, other passengers, etc. Not many cars have that yet, and ones that do (Think Mercedes P2 package) is a 5-7K option depending on the model.

Car drives similar in regards to our 335s (had a 335xi coupe), there is no turbo lag on this thing. You don't even know you are driving a FI car.

Last edited by MikeySed; 01-07-2013 at 11:45 AM.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Johnsoto11226 is a name known to allJohnsoto11226 is a name known to allJohnsoto11226 is a name known to allJohnsoto11226 is a name known to allJohnsoto11226 is a name known to allJohnsoto11226 is a name known to all
Never been a fan of Kia but I must say this is one sweet ride! GLWS

Old 01-07-2013, 01:40 PM
TTG
TTG is on a distinguished road
Nice car and great price.

Kia's & Hyundai's are coming around big time. This thing will probably out last many of the cars on 6Speed :-)

GLWS

Old 01-07-2013, 05:01 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
GLWS - Kia hit a home run with this car. If I was a bit younger and looking for a good daily driver, this would be on my list. I know my daughter and her friends have zero hang ups with the Kia/Hyundai names - they don't seem to be car snobs at all. I'd take this over a Civic all day long.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:19 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
these cars are great, as good as anything in the class. glws.

Old 01-08-2013, 06:29 PM
CHAOS236 will become famous soon enoughCHAOS236 will become famous soon enough
Partial trade for a 07 XK?

Old 01-09-2013, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by CHAOS236
Partial trade for a 07 XK?
sent you a PM.

Old 01-12-2013, 07:26 AM
People asked about maintenance ... just change the oil every 5k with 5w30 or 5w40 full synthetic. I use the euro pennzoil ultra 5w40. awesome oil!

Old 01-12-2013, 08:54 AM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Not gonna lie I love this car. Sat in one yesterday at the car show and the interior is so much better than even the Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and any domestic out there. And frankly I love the styling. Been seriously considering ditching my german DD to pick one up.

GLWS! Great price!

Old 01-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Ttuned is on a distinguished road
white/black is hardest to find ANY car! GLWS

Old 01-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Showing the car Wednesday and this weekend to a couple parties. One from this forum!

Old 01-17-2013, 05:41 PM
Just got oil changed and rotated tires

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2012 Kia Optima SX Turbo (Premium Touring Pkg) Great DD, wholesale price