Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

'06 Wrangler Unlimited, 37k miles, 6spd, Black

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 11:57 AM
dangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to behold
Smile '06 Wrangler Unlimited, 37k miles, 6spd, Black

Year: 2006
Make: Jeep
Model: Wrangler
Price: $19500
Mileage: 37000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Selling my 2006 Jeep Wrangler. I've had it for about a year and it's an awesome machine, but it hasn't grown on me like other cars I've had. I'll start with some pictures.

Basic Stats
~37,000 miles - nice and low :]
6-speed manual
Sound/Light Bar
No Accidents

Mods (the fun part)

Poison Spyder Hood Louver - this helps keep it a lot cooler on the trails and it looks awesome.
33" Dick Cepek Crusher tires. These tires are amazing and are some of the best you can buy. They have a ton of grip left on them and the spare hasn't even touched the ground.
3.5" lift. This was done by the previous owner. It's needed to fit the tires.
CB Radio
iPod/Aux In using the stock stereo. I ride with the doors off a lot and I didn't want to get anything fancy so thieves wouldn't be attracted to it. Your iPod plugs right into the iPod plug and it's charged while it's playing.
HiLift jack and mount in the back. This is the actual HiLift brand jack and not one of the knockoffs. Since it's stored in the jeep, it has absolutely no rust whatsoever and is in excellent condition. Pretty much like-new.
Custom front and rear bumpers w/ tire carrier. Both bumpers have 2 d-ring mounts each and the rear bumper has a towing attachment. The rear bumper also has a tire carrier so it can carry the large tire.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - these are in ok condition. I was debating replacing them at some point, but they look fine so I wasn't in a hurry.
Warn xd9000i winch w/ Hawse Lead and winch mount. I also have brand new Amsteel Blue Synthetic Line with HD Hook. It's still in the bag.

In-cabin winch controls. They are located right below the ignition. Much better than running a wire.

K&N Air Filter. Some people hate it. Some love it. I like the whistling noise and it does provide a little power boost, but stock air intakes are cheap if you want.
Upgraded headlight wiring harness + upgraded headlights. The stock jeep wiring is honestly terrible. I replaced all of the stock wiring cable with thicker gauge wires and put the lights on a relay. I also added brighter lights.
Side tube steps.
Clear/Blacked out turn signals and stickers. It looks awesome. If you don't like it, I'll also be including the stock turn signals and headlights so you can revert back.

I have a whole bunch of extras as well.

5 extra wheels + tires. I got them for cheap and figured it's always good to have spare wheels around. The tires on them aren't in the best condition (I got them for the wheels), but one of the tires was a spare and never saw the ground.
Front and Rear Stock bumpers. In case you want to go back to stock.
Stock rear tire carrier.
Extra Bestop top cover thingie. If you get an aftermarket top, you'll need this thing. It came with the jeep when I purchased it. It mounts on the front windshield or something.
Extra Genuine MOPAR tow hitch for the rear. Once I got the aftermarket bumper, I didn't need it. Still have it though.
All the original manuals and stuff with the jeep pouch.

I have some extra random stuff laying around that I'll include as well.

I've certainly taken this jeep wheeling, but I've taken great care of her as well. She runs awesome and has absolutely no issues whatsoever. Fluids are changed regularly and it burns absolutely no oil. It also has no leaks whatsoever.

I'm asking for $19,500 obo. I paid more than that for the jeep itself and that was before adding the mods. The winch alone is $1k. It's a ton of fun and I've enjoyed it, but I'd like to move on.

Some shots of the jeep:

Interior

Spare Tire

Lights

Attached Images                
Old 01-30-2013, 04:25 AM
Nick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to behold
Great TJ with very nice $$$ options,
You should look into the newer JK as a replacement.

Old 01-30-2013, 07:21 AM
dangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to behold
Thanks bud. I actually want to get back into Corvettes and don't have the garage space for another toy, so something has to go :/ The new JK's with the pentastar engines are definitely awesome machines though.