Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS or Trade: 2010 Lotus Evora with Radium CAI, Supersprint Exhaust, and Warranty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 02:55 PM
shatoum is on a distinguished road
[SOLD] 2010 Lotus Evora with Radium CAI, Supersprint Exhaust, and Warranty

Year: 2010
Make: Lotus
Model: Evora
Price: $51700
Mileage: 9700
Color: Laser Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

With a new baby on the way, it looks like it's time to part with my 2010 Laser Blue Evora. It's the 2+2 configuration with Premium, Sport and Tech packages. It also has the close ratio gearbox, approximately 8500 miles, and is still under factory warranty until June 2013. It also had a Radium cold air intake and Supersprint exhausts installed by the previous owner at Lotus of Greenville in South Carolina.

The car was originally purchased new from Lotus of Durham in North Carolina, and was later sold to a gentleman in Greenville South Carolina where the Radium CAI, Supersprint exhausts and battery tender wire were installed. The installs were carried out by the dealer in Greenville. I am the third owner, and I am located in Orlando Florida. The car has a clean title and Car Fax, and is in excellent condition as you will see in the pictures (links below).

After purchasing the car back in October, I ordered a Certificate of Provenance from Lotus in England, and this car is 1-of-4 cars with this configuration in the US. With the exception of some very very minor imperfections (namely a tiny rock chip here and there outside of the Star Shield), the car is like new. I will be happy to go over every inch of the car in detail for anyone who is interested. The only maintenance item is that it will be due for a new set of rear tires within the next 2k miles - which I may throw-in to help with the sale.

One thing I will note having driven a few Evora's before purchasing this one. The combination of the Radium CAI and Supersprint exhaust just makes this car different in all the right ways (just my opinion). Throttle response feels better, and the additional power and exhaust note on acceleration make it feel like a true exotic. All this without sacrificing driveability and reliability. In combination with the close ration gear box, I think all base Evora's should have come from the factory like this.

Also included with the sale are the factory intake and exhausts (in case you want to restore to original), one key, all the manuals and tools, and a plethora of Lotus documentation and magazines in including the Certificate of Provenance.

I am asking $51.7k or best offer, and would like to have the car sold within the next month if possible to prepare for the new arrival. May be willing to entertain some sort of partial trade for a larger vehicle. PM me if you have something to consider.

If interested, I can help arrange for a vehicle inspection at Lotus of Orlando, as well as help coordinate shipping. There are also members of the LotusTalk forum affiliated with Lotus of Greenville and Lotus of Orlando who know the car intimately and can vouch for its condition. I can refer you to those folks for a second opinion if you would like. Thanks!

Last edited by shatoum; 03-14-2013 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Fixed link to Photobucket for images.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:43 AM
Bump for price reduction from $56K to $54K. Also will consider trades for a larger sporty-like car (seats 4-5). Just let me know if you would like additional pictures. Here is the Photobucket link: http://s1046.beta.photobucket.com/us.../Lotus%20Evora

Old 03-12-2013, 07:41 PM
Trade deal fell through. Link to eBay listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...89109375#v4-37

Old 03-13-2013, 09:20 AM
underpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond repute
Interested in trading for a 01.5 Audi s4 with only 30K miles one owner, no mods and never seen snow or rain? Plus cash on my end?

Old 03-13-2013, 09:50 AM
Please email me at "shatoum77 at gmail dot com" with pictures and details, and what you were thinking on the trade. Thanks.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:06 PM
Sale pending

Old 03-14-2013, 03:24 PM
SOLD to a Lotus enthusiast in Rochester NY! Congrats Mike!