Price: $32000
Mileage: 37700
Color: Bordeaux Pontevecchio
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

DEAL $32,000!!!!

Incredibly gorgeous Maserati Quattroporte finished in Bordeaux Pontevecchio (Burgungy Metallic) with Tan leather and Tan carpeting. Excellent condition thruout. Runs, drives and sounds fantastic. New brake pads and machined rotors last couple of months. Clutch was replaced at 22k miles and the Leonardo Diagnostic computer system shows lots of life left and zero episodes of clutch overheating. It operates great in manual, auto, sport and normal modes, however the QPs should be driven in manual/sport as much as possible to extend clutch life. (Auto mode's softer shifts introduces slippage thus heat in effort to be more civilized) Just installed new water temp sensors and thermostat, common service items on this model. No warning lights or trouble codes exist. Clean and dry underneath and no leaks. Brand new Continental Extreme Contact tires Feb 16, 2013 along with 4 new Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors. Test drive miles only on the new tires. Everything works as it should. Comes with thorough Service records, all books and manuals, navigation CDs, tool kit and a binder with the factory workshop manual. I have about 100 photos on Photobucket for your review, I can send a link to you or I can email specific things you'd like to see.

This car has a fantastic presence on the road and upstages about anything around, especially in the sun when the metalic paint gleams. The perfect all around sport sedan in my opinion, equally at home on the interstate where it floats quietly along without a sound, out to dinner on date night or blasting thru the winding back roads with your other car buddies. She's ready to jump in and enjoy. Clean CarFax and Title is clear and in hand.

Bill
317-777-9544

bsewall@huntconstructiongroup.com

Attached Images    
Old 03-13-2013, 07:14 AM
three6speedTOM is on a distinguished road
Beautiful car & priced well.... GLWS!