Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

1991 Acura NSX Berlina Black/ Black 78k miles Clean!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 07:28 PM
Myclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the rough
1991 Acura NSX Berlina Black/ Black 78k miles Clean!

Year: 1991
Make: Acura
Model: NSX
Price: $28900
Mileage: 78000
Color: black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

YEAR & MODEL: 1991 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1153MT000970
CURRENT MILEAGE: 78,000
COLOR (EXT/INT): Berlina Black/ Black leather
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Central Jersey
PRICE: $28,900

Up for sale is my beautiful 1991 Acura NSX in Berlina Black/Black leather. It currently has 77,xxx but will still rise because I still drive it. The car is in great shape, all original paint, no accidents, and meticulously maintained. I believe I am the 6th owner. I love this car to death, it was originally planned to be my weekend only car, but I love this car so much, I ended up selling my old 5 series and turning this into my DD.
Overall condition is great. Not a garage queen or in museum condition by any means, but it’s all original paint and there are no deep scratches or dents. The Berlina paint is still deep and the shine is still beautiful. There are rock chips on the front bumper due to its low ride height. The seat condition is normal for its age, has a small tear on driver side bolster.
This car is meticulously maintained. Previous owner did the following: Valve adjustment, spark plugs, fuel filter, valve cover gaskets, spool valve gaskets, oil pan gasket, cam cap seal, all 23 coolant lines along with timing belt/water pump at 65k miles. It also has upgraded stainless steel brake lines. The work was done by LarryB. I have done oil changes every 3,000 miles using M1 and OEM filter. At 74k, I replaced brake master cylinder with OEM and flushed all brake fluids with ATE Superblue. I also just replaced a new battery with a Diehard Gold. The transmission is perfect, no issues and the shifts are crisp and precise. If you’re looking for a NSX that is ready to be driven, look no further. I took numerous road trips with this car, drove it in all different weather conditions, and it has been super reliable. Never let me down.

Feel free to PM/ Email me!

There are few modifications that comes with the car:
1. Comptech Exhaust
2. Eibach Springs
3. SSR Integral A1 wrapped in Bridgestone RE10 in 16/17”
4. SOS Type R shift boot with RSX shift ****
5. Aftermarket intake (not sure of brand)
6. Projector HID retrofits (Looks great and gives it a modern look)
7. Upgraded speakers/subs and has IPOD hookup
8. Viper alarm with remotes

A few issues:
1. Has AC leak, it does not blow cold
2. Radio does not work, but it does come with IPOD hookup!
3. Driver side tail light has some condensation
4. In the entire time I have owned the car, the CEL came on 3 times while driving. I’m not sure what it is, but by the time I get to my destination and turn off car and turn it back on, it goes away. Just wanted to give full disclosure and not hide anything.
5. Not really an issue, but carfax says the car “exceeds mechanical limitations” meaning the odometer only reads 5 numbers and it may have rolled over. We all know this is not the case for the NSX, I have called carfax to try and take it off the report, but they never did. It did not bother me when I purchased the vehicle.

Attached Images                         
Old 04-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
What an awesome machine...I've long loved NSXs and yours is priced to sell (with great mileage to match). GLWS!

Old 04-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Myclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the rough
thanks. Bump

Old 04-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Mar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud of
these cars are a lot of fun!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.